• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 Electrical issues?

L

Lambert454

May 1, 2009
mcCall, Idaho
Iv got a 2013 Sno Pro with 605 miles on it. Went out for a ride yesterday and the sled ran great up until it didn't. I didn't crash or anything crazy and the gauge/ tach just went out and stopped working. Now the sled seems to be in limp mode.? Not sure how many RPMs it pulls do to the tach not working but it sound like 6000 and then starts to spit and sputter not allowing any more RPMs. Iv unplugged the main electronics plug as well as the tachometer and still nothing. The sled is stock besides clutching. Any one have any ideas on things to try?

Lambert

C

carlc

Jan 23, 2008
helena mt
Check your fuses. The tail light and gauge are linked to the exhaust valves and Like said above there is most likely a power wire shorting out at your taillight. I always carry a couple fuses with me just for this occasion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

L

Lambert454

May 1, 2009
mcCall, Idaho
Thanks for the help boys! I pulled the hood off and on top of the intake their is a black fuse pod with a water proof cap. I pulled it off and their are three fuses and the one in the middle was blown. Its a micro 7.5 fuse. I replaced it and she is alive agin! I will now bring a few with me.

lambert

Premium Features