• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for job opportunities this summer in Big Fork

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is exactly the proper place for this kind of post or not, but I am looking to come out to Montana in the summer and I was wondering what the job market looks like in the Big Fork area. I am off from school after the first week of May and would be in Montana until August 10th or so. I would be pretty much willing to do any kind of work; but it would be awesome to find a pharmacy technician opening(I will be starting pharmacy school next year) or even like a month long pharmacy internship. If there is anything out there that you know about or recommend let me know!
~Thomas

Last edited:
R

Rush44

Nov 26, 2007
Flathead Valley, MT
Not much to be found here except Bigfork Pharmacy as far as pharmacy tech goes. Most of the season jobs here are service industry jobs since we balloon in size May-Sept.

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
U want to make a lot of $$ in Bigfork, buy a hotdog cart

and sell hotdogs to all of the drunk, wealthy tourists- work 3-4 hours a day, make big $$, if your really enthusiastic sell snocones too during the day, u could do Vodka cones on the down low

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
Haha thanks for the advice! I kinda figured I would end up serving food at a restaurant or something, but I am going to try to find a job involving my major first, I may try the Bigfork pharmacy and see if they might have openings or something.

Premium Features