• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

friend failed a Disa Pre-Employment alcohol test what to do now?

V
Jan 21, 2008
Minot, ND
A friend went in and had to do a pre employment alcohol test and it was 15 hours since his last drink thought he would be fine anyways he failed the test and now we were wondering what he has to do now to get taken off there list? Has anyonw ever done a Disa test?

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
I dont know about Disa but most pre employment programs I've dealt with will allow you to retest on your own dime.

H

HOOCH256

Jan 5, 2008
Kalispell, MT
The average person loses .015% BAC per hour after stopping drinking, which meant he must have been at a BAC of .225 when he quit for the night.

Wouldn't that be near death?

Sent from my super duper sweet iPhone using Tapatalk when I should be doing something productive!

sdsnocop

Premium Member
Feb 3, 2009
Hot Springs, SD
.4-.5 can be fatal to most. I have arrested one at a .36 who was walking and talking and still functioning. I have heard of others brought in with a BAC of .6 which takes a serious alcoholic to function at that level.

M

MPS

A friend went in and had to do a pre employment alcohol test and it was 15 hours since his last drink thought he would be fine anyways he failed the test and now we were wondering what he has to do now to get taken off there list? Has anyonw ever done a Disa test?

Sucks to be a dumba$$....your friend had to report the next morning or day and he was getting that tuned. Sorry I have no advice or sympathy. Bottoms up!

Last edited:

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Yeah, but you gotta admit that drinking can be pretty fun!

True, but you don't do it a day before you have to work or take a pizz test. My company does randoms and my schedule is Mon thru Thursday, so I don't touch alcohol Sunday thru Thursday.

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
.4-.5 can be fatal to most. I have arrested one at a .36 who was walking and talking and still functioning. I have heard of others brought in with a BAC of .6 which takes a serious alcoholic to function at that level.

Holy Fawk really?!?!?

Last edited:
M

MPS

This must be your friend the day before....

drunk1.jpg

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Well you're sure a "Negative Nancy"!

Lets face it if you can't show up straight when you know you'll have to pee things don't look good for the future negative maybe reality ...more than likely !:face-icon-small-dis

Premium Features