• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best aftermarket front susp

clatla

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2010
MN
I have a 09' Nytro MTX 153". I am in the process of installing a 10' Pro Mountain Air rear susp (thanks Scmurs) with an new Attack20 in hillclimb. I am considering replacing the front susp also. I don't have the coin for the new Skinz kit. So what are my options? I like the stock width. I would like to run my stock shocks but if the $ was right.....

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
H

HDEMWET

Nov 19, 2010
i live in swastika, ont. canada
Check out z-broz racing, i worked there for the summer and they have a kit that retains the stock width of the sled but moves the skis 3" forward, so you get some of the same benefits the skinz kit offers. kit comes with new spindles as well and camber adjust spacers so you can try different combos to suit your style. unsure on how the 2 different companies compare on price though. if cheap is your ultimate goal, try timbersled though i have heard of some people bending them, i believe he is the most economical choice out there, and all kits will bend if the conditions are wrong

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
I bolted on the timbersled arms and spindles last year. So far I'm happy with everything. They are lighter by quite a bit, and Allen has excellent customer service. Plus you don't run into the same issue with the ball joints wearing like they do on the stock arms. Even if they do wear, they are very easy to replace.

Premium Features