• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I want to see some pump gas turboed nytros!

D

dcturbo

Mar 2, 2008
WYO
I know of an 08 Nytro with the 2871 Impulse kit, Stock skid and the EZ Ryde 162. You would have to order the stand alone from Paul. The upgrade kit is an easy install.
I think he was hoping to get around 14k usd

A

Ak nitro

Dec 1, 2007
Cortez Colorado
Here is mine. This sled is so much fun, go with Impulse.

DSC_0342.jpg

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
thanks!
So it sounds like impulse is the way to go? Do you think there will be any for sale in june- july? Like already turboed ones with tunnels, skids etc?? yeah a dumb question but!

Justin

Justin, the only way to find out is to wait until june-july to find out if there are any sleds for sale. After reading your 5000 questions on having to have a propane turbo, why the switch. you would think with how hard up you were to have this sled that you would find a used propane sled. are we going to get all 5000 questions again for an impulse nytro now?? hope this don't come across as to harsh on my part, but i don't think you know what you want?? You almost have to find some dudes with the sleds that you want and beg for a ride to see what you like. unless your going climbing in the steepest nastiest chutes, why are you so hard up for huge horse power?? You said your pops has lots of cash, take your time and get him to drive you around to hook up some turbo builders and ride with them and see what you like. yammi fest is just around the corner, I'm sure you will find every sort of turbo out there to try out.

T

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Oct 5, 2008
Bc Canada
Justin, the only way to find out is to wait until june-july to find out if there are any sleds for sale. After reading your 5000 questions on having to have a propane turbo, why the switch. you would think with how hard up you were to have this sled that you would find a used propane sled. are we going to get all 5000 questions again for an impulse nytro now?? hope this don't come across as to harsh on my part, but i don't think you know what you want?? You almost have to find some dudes with the sleds that you want and beg for a ride to see what you like. unless your going climbing in the steepest nastiest chutes, why are you so hard up for huge horse power?? You said your pops has lots of cash, take your time and get him to drive you around to hook up some turbo builders and ride with them and see what you like. yammi fest is just around the corner, I'm sure you will find every sort of turbo out there to try out.

I went to a impulse because there are way more of them for sale and since it would be my first turboed 4 stroke i dont want to be running a 30k sled up the hill and roll the fat *****
thanks!!

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
WOW!! I always liked the cr tunnels too! Timbersled skid? Lots of guys told my it dose not keep the front end on the ground?

Randy Swenson has a timber skid on one of his sleds. says he has slayed some of the nastiest chutes with it. all in the setup.

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
So i guess its just the way there set up!!

yes, I've had a timber setup and know of a couple other guys who couldn't get it set up right. bent hardward, my tunnel was bending. I sold it after a couple rides and went back to stock with racer's edge setup. other guys love the timber and swear by them. Like I said, are you looking to slay chutes, or what is your primary riding going to be??

T

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Oct 5, 2008
Bc Canada
Randy Swenson has a timber skid on one of his sleds. says he has slayed some of the nastiest chutes with it. all in the setup.

yes, I've had a timber setup and know of a couple other guys who couldn't get it set up right. bent hardward, my tunnel was bending. I sold it after a couple rides and went back to stock with racer's edge setup. other guys love the timber and swear by them. Like I said, are you looking to slay chutes, or what is your primary riding going to be??

Yes to the slay chutes:D but i really want to climb the steep and deep! :D:D

A

Ak nitro

Dec 1, 2007
Cortez Colorado
Great lookin sled AK!! You ever get to the Snowy Range?

Thanks, no I have not been up there yet. The snow down in the Southwest has been so good so far this year. I did go to Vail Pass last weekend to vist some friends and ended smashing my bumper in and losing a few lugs on the track, that part of the state needs snow bad. Maybe this spring I can check out the snowys.

Premium Features