• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My summer so far...........

B

BigTruck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 1, 2007
Maple Valley/North Bend
It all started a week ago Monday with the purchase of my new RZR S.

Stock.jpg

Tore it all down the first day I got it, removed all the decals and prepped it for paint!
Got it done late friday night ready to leave early sat. morning!

Painted.jpg

And here I am flyin at the dunes! What a weekend! The daughter and girlfriend both had a blast!

AIR2.jpg

Another jump!

AIR1.jpg

more to come.......

Last edited:
B

BigTruck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 1, 2007
Maple Valley/North Bend
Couple more pics!!

Getting it back together Friday night.....

Gettingitbacktogether.jpg

Miranda and Dad going out for a put.

MirandaandDad.jpg

And of course, after riding all day you get a little sleepy!!!!!:D

Sleepytime.jpg

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Sweet!

Nice looks like alot of fun, I like the new color. Ive always thought the dunes would be btchn covered in snow.

TNTCOPP

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Buckley, WA
Nice ride. Those have 800cc motors in them don't they?
And looks like Beverly to me too - probably a little quieter than Moses but not nearly as much area. Oregon coast spoils one!

B

BigTruck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 1, 2007
Maple Valley/North Bend
Yes, thats Beverly. Yes it's an 800 that actually suprised me! 57 MPH in the dunes with two people was nothing to balk about! As for the turbo... Theres been talk. And I dont drink otherwise there would have been a beer in the hand! I pretty much grew up at the Oregon dunes and have plans to go down at least twice a year. Beverly was a close test and tune spot to break it in.

B

BigTruck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 1, 2007
Maple Valley/North Bend
Thanks for all the compliments on the color! Its a custom creation I had made. What you dont see is the metal flake in the paint! When the sun hits it look out! The bling factor is through the roof!:eek:

It's been a fun project thus far. Now all I need is a good couple of months and i'll have Curt order the turbo.....:eek::D:D

E

ericsmallbore

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jun 22, 2009
Thanks for all the compliments on the color! Its a custom creation I had made. What you dont see is the metal flake in the paint! When the sun hits it look out! The bling factor is through the roof!:eek:

It's been a fun project thus far. Now all I need is a good couple of months and i'll have Curt order the turbo.....:eek::D:D

No recession at Eastside Harley!

Premium Features