• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sandpoint Snocross and Hillcross April 18th & 19th 2009

X
Nov 26, 2007
Just thought I would put this out there.Sandpoint Winter Riders is hosting a Mountain West Racing Snocross and also a Hillcross.This is a first year event.There will be Pro,Semi Pro,Sport and 120 racing for the kids.The Hillcross classes will be Pro and Amateur.Bring your Mountain sleds to race.There will also be 2moto snowbikes racing and a freestyle show.If you plan on racing make sure you have a tether cord and upper body protection.The races are on closed courses and you will only be allowed on the race track only when the events are going.More information will be available soon.Please contact for more information.

www.mountainwestracing.com
justinsmotorsports@live.com
Sandpoint Marine & Motorsports
208-263-1535

Sandpoint Winter Riders
Race Director
Jeff York
208-263-4954

J

jaysonfreerider

Jul 18, 2008
Troy, MT
im from Troy Mt and i was woundering about the hillcross, is there an age limit? i am really interested in doing the hill cross. i am very familiar with the schweitzer slopes and was woundering what slopes they might be doing it on? thanks, let me know.

jayson.

X
Nov 26, 2007
Details will follow the later this week,as far as tek vests go we may be able to help,there will be junior classes depending on entry's,the course will be the starting line from the snocross track uphill and then a right turn up little JR and a finish line,should be a good time for everyone,there will be all classes and qualifying on sat. finals sunday

I
Apr 22, 2008
Cocolalla, Id
Info.

Any more info on the Schweitzer races? Not interested in racing, but would love to watch! :D

The races will start Saturday t 10am should be over at 4pm. Sunday they start at 10am- should be over by 2pm. We are having a Snowcross, Hillcross and Snowbikes. The hillcross is for local rides and there will be several classes. You must have a tether on your sled if you want to run. Rooms are avail. at the hill. Log onto mountainwestracing.com for more info.

I
Apr 22, 2008
Cocolalla, Id
How about a 1000 class? And what will you consider mod any cc mod?

As of right now we with run the 1000 with the mod class, unless we get a large amount of 1000cc sled. Sounds like alot of people are going to show up so more then likely we will have a 1000cc class. I will let you know as soon as I get more info.

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
As of right now we with run the 1000 with the mod class, unless we get a large amount of 1000cc sled. Sounds like alot of people are going to show up so more then likely we will have a 1000cc class. I will let you know as soon as I get more info.

Sounds fun. Do you know what run it'll be on?

Premium Features