• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

College budget Nytro

V

vector boy

Jan 5, 2008
Norfolk, NE
So after riding last year I decided the Nytro needed a little work to keep up,
so over the summer I saved up enough to be able to still afford rent and school.

Sled started out as a 2009 MTX with a pivot riser.
Parts list includes:
153x2.5 Camo extreme track
Yamaha 2 wheel kit
ice scratchers
Avid drivers
Skinz Airframe boards
Yamaha rear bumper
Fabcraft gas rack
bicycle horn

V

vector boy

Jan 5, 2008
Norfolk, NE
Looks great man, you'll love the difference your mods will make, I promise!

Looks like we set out with similar goals and setbacks (tuition & rent).
http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=273866

Nice looking sled. Thought about doing a tunnel wrap or something with it, but since the rear bumper is for the newer Nytros with a different tunnel and the boards are for the 08-09 tunnels, it was a little bit of a pain in the butt getting them to work together. Ended up riveting the boards on and then prying them far enough out to slip the bumper in. Guarantee that bumper isn't coming off though! How do you like that exhaust?

justinkredible56

Lifetime Membership
Dec 24, 2007
Eagle Mountain, UT
Nice looking sled. Thought about doing a tunnel wrap or something with it, but since the rear bumper is for the newer Nytros with a different tunnel and the boards are for the 08-09 tunnels, it was a little bit of a pain in the butt getting them to work together. Ended up riveting the boards on and then prying them far enough out to slip the bumper in. Guarantee that bumper isn't coming off though! How do you like that exhaust?

Whatever you did with your bumper, it looks slick!

Love the exhaust, it's crazy loud compared to stock. Stock sounds like a sewing machine though. You can definitely tell it has more power with the exhaust, K&N's and fuel controller.

Premium Features