• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

heavy equipment operators needed

might have some finish guys

I`m an operating engineer in nyc and know some finish grade guys that may be available ...any other perks like housing for guys out of town ..finish work is a speciality ...any overtime...these guys if they come out are going to want to put some overtime in..not as we call it a dead 40 job...give me the details and maybe we can get some people to work....i`ll be honest these are union guys and are we make double that in nyc but bust it open for it..as you can tell at the clean up at wtc ground zero it was suppose to take 2 yrs we hit the basemnt by the end of feb ....but they have been out for a while ..you never know no promises ok

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
avrage is 48-60

Need 10 57 operators.
Couple of finish gps operators
Housing in a man camp or motel. I am trying to get them to do week do Week off so I can work for them. 7-12 when light permits. Could go to 10 in mid winter. Some guys will work 60 plus a week.
Per diem is not much like 60 a week.
The problem they have had in past is lazy peps not able to put more than 48 in a week.

Last edited:
S

scrfce

Oct 10, 2009
bc
That is definately lazy,,, we re puttin in 84-96hrs a week, thats if theres no rainouts. Work like a mofo right now then start takin er to half that for dec, jan, feb for sledding and then a bit of march and april off for break-up.
Good luck with ur search for good operators,,,, we have a hell of a time finding worthwile guys

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
You will see peeps come up with every reason not to come work, much easier to stay home w/feet up.

E
Jul 24, 2009
Holland, Mich.
Are you looking for a long term deal? Or is this something a guy could come out for a few months, and go back to his regular job in the spring? Are you looking for just dozer guys?

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
work

This job is suppose to take 2 years I have worked with them now for 2 years but I mainly work in summer because of my snow mobile business.

We mainly need scraper hands.

Finish dozer and blade hands also.

Some of there jobs are 3-6 months some are bigger.

Hanging in there
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2009
somewhere in South East Idaho
High! I am with the operating Engineers local #3 dist. 12, I am a finish blade operator with GPS,ATS,UTS experience generally do airport and heavy highway. I just came across your post and would like to find out more about the job. what can ya tell me??? Thanks Rex

S
Sep 17, 2012
Missoula
R u still needing any more ppl im interested been running equipment since I was 15 26 now love long hour work and very worker please respond it interested

Posted from Snowestonline.com App for Android

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
sorry but been busy.

We are in full production. Right now I am not sure best thing to do is send me your resume I get them to the boss. We have three guys working from the post and rhey are working out good. I am taking the next two weeks off to go to some snow shows be back Nov. 1

S
Jul 11, 2012
Need 10 57 operators.
Couple of finish gps operators
Housing in a man camp or motel. I am trying to get them to do week do Week off so I can work for them. 7-12 when light permits. Could go to 10 in mid winter. Some guys will work 60 plus a week.
Per diem is not much like 60 a week.
The problem they have had in past is lazy peps not able to put more than 48 in a week.

If you still need help, could you send contact information. My sister in law went to school for this andshe has experience. She is currently driving truck.
Thanks

Premium Features