• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mountain mod snoscoot

B

Bullheadmoto

Dec 26, 2007
A couple youtube vids uploaded today. Tried out a different carb setup today and it was loading up just terrible. Listen on decent speakers and you can hear how low the exhaust note is...sounds really nice. Will make adjustments and put up new vids tomorrow.

Search on you tube under "super mod snoscoot".

Been a very busy and challenging season to say the least, so a heartfelt thanks to all of our unbelieveable customers, some who have had to wait longer than expected. Better vids tomorrow.

BHM

summitboy

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Don't forget boys and girls, Tony smieja of BullheadMoto has been ripping people off over the last year. He owes a lot of money to people and is currently in hiding. Be aware and don't send any money to this dirt bag until he pays up. Can't believe i didn't see this thread !

P
Jan 10, 2011
I am building a mod sled for my kid with a 427 cc banshee motor and a snowhawk 121 track. 100 horsepower and 250 pounds dry. Bullhead moto has some great ideas. Looking for ideas, any suggestions? I want to get this thing done.

hi that sled is sooo cool wen you get it runing you shoud put a vid on youtube

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Does anyone know anything about the Banshee powered, twin piped Mod snowscoot that started this thread?

attachment.php
attachment.php

M

MahaMan

Oct 20, 2008
Prior Lake MN
Anyone heard from Tony - the blue scoot is mine and I can not get ahold of him to get it have been trying to find him for over 6 months.

M

MahaMan

Oct 20, 2008
Prior Lake MN
I called his number that I had from march - no good. I went to his house in Stillwater Mn - they had moved. I remember his wife being a Hauck - maybe they can steer us in the right direction

Premium Features