• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Apex Turbo Kit??

Dec 1, 2007
livingston MT
i loved my MPI once i got it running. it took two seasons to get the bugs worked out. and with MPI's customer service it made it that much harder. that sled went through belts every 40-50 miles. something was weird with my supercharger/engine placment and my tensioner was to close to the other side of my belt. when the rubber mounted motor torqued the belt would slap and tear off cogs. we couldnt get MPI to send us bigger pullys for both ends (to keep the belt from slapping and keep the same boost) it took forever to get that all worked out. i had a few other problems with the system too but that was the major deal.

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Left Paul a message today he got back to me within a half hour. He actually called me twice cause I didn't answer first time. Good service :)

M
Jan 14, 2004
He has never failed to Email me back even if its from his phone when he is on the road. I've got 7 rides on my Impulse converted Rx1 and it is insane how much stronger it is than my old front mount system. Worth the wait IMO.

M5

Premium Features