• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Vipec Install

E

edavis0202

Jan 11, 2012
Colorado
All, I wanted to invite anyone who can make it in the surrounding area (Omaha, NE) to my house tonight to be there while I install the Vipec on my 2013 PRO. The reason I am doing so is because Cody Phillips will be guiding me through the install, configuration and tune for the mods I have now.<O:p</O:p

· RKT Head (13.5 Domes)<O:p</O:p
· RKT Pistons<O:p</O:p
· SLP Pipe/Can<O:p</O:p
· MDS Weights, Purple/Black Secondary, Green/Black Primary Team Helix<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p
The reason I am doing this now is so I can see the benefit of the Vipec before continuing onto bigger and better HP. I previously had a PCV with SLP Stage 4 mapping, ran spot on over 9,000’ for 178miles. Being from the Midwest and driving 8+hours to ride I don’t take chances on mods that don’t work, to me this is a sure thing. I will be riding in Togwotee next week 16<SUP>th</SUP>-19<SUP>th</SUP>. Any changes to the mapping, Cody will make there.<O:p</O:p
There have been many nay sayers about the Vipec and the cost associated with it. I was once detruded by the sticker shock. If you are hesitant to pull the trigger on the Vipec, I can tell you from day 1 before Cody, Josh, & Bryce have been great to work with. They have explained in detail on everything.<O:p</O:p
So…if you are in the Omaha metro area tonight around 6:30-7 (I know its late notice) you are welcome to come see the install from start to finish. If interested you can text me and ask for my address…712-420-5009<O:p</O:p
This would be a great opportunity for Q&A for people interested in Vipec.<O:p></O:p>
I am in no way part of Cody Phillips Racing or Turbo Performance, never met the guys or seen their product in person.<O:p</O:p
Thanks!<O:p</O:p
Eric<O:p</O:p

Premium Features