• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tic Toc

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
It’s sure quiet here. Ive been waiting for some new posts.
Real snowmobilers bleed snow and talk snowmobiles all year.
What happened to all the keyboard junkies.

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
Checkin' in here, although my focus changes to standup jetskis during the summer. Working up to my goal of flipping a rockered Waveblaster.

I've got a lot of upgrades coming on my '18 163, including a Silber turbo. So I'll be glued to these forums come Haydays time. In the meantime, back to jetskis:)

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
It’s *150 in the shade here, get my work done and all I think about is sleds. Stop at the gas station to get a pop, line up of boats. I am headed home to start prepping one of my sleds for next year. If I could just get out one more time.

First order of business is cleaning it up. Turbo and exhaust need a refinish. Anyone every have inside of exhaust side in the turbo polished. It’s pretty rough in there. Not a good rough either. Get that and the exhaust ceramic coated. That is phase #1.

DE97F452-FB30-4AF6-B386-911061DBDE01.jpg

Last edited:

Elkaholic4life

Twin Peaks
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2013
Portland, OR
What are you guys running for front ends? On my 13 pro i did 36' Zbroz and Exit shocks all the way around. The 18 Axys will have new shocks and a narrow front end before next winter

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
It’s sure quiet here. Ive been waiting for some new posts.
Real snowmobilers bleed snow and talk snowmobiles all year.
What happened to all the keyboard junkies.
Good to hear from you again, Tony! My son (who you met) and I have been building a new house for him for about a year now. The weather has done nothing but kick our butt since we started. We did not make it out west this last year for the first time since 2005. Have you talked to Murph/Val lately?

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
What are you guys running for front ends? On my 13 pro i did 36' Zbroz and Exit shocks all the way around. The 18 Axys will have new shocks and a narrow front end before next winter
I had the 36" Zbroz on my '12 and my '18 Axys is just as easy to lean with the stock stance. The '12 was actually a bit unpredictable and definitely required more effort to keep upright on those low snow days. 36" would be too narrow for me on the new ride.

With that said, I'm going to experiment with ZRP offset spindles for next season. No need to mess with the suspension and there's a Polaris dealer with ample stock replacement arms where I ride. Don't ask how I know that...

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
Good to hear from you again, Tony! My son (who you met) and I have been building a new house for him for about a year now. The weather has done nothing but kick our butt since we started. We did not make it out west this last year for the first time since 2005. Have you talked to Murph/Val lately?

That’s great, a new home.
It’s been a little over a month since I talked to Murph. He has been parading the world racing bikes.
We will see you next winter???

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Bought a line up tool from SDI for my RZR. It’s an awesome product. The ctc was out .180”. It would be great if Polaris would give the same adjustability to their sleds as the RZR. We could dial them in perfectly.

https://youtu.be/1XkIMnRYoWY

With age comes a cage?

(At least on dirt)

e197d695ab3fbf9e38abf0fdad89b87b.jpg

Last edited:

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
With age comes a cage?

(At least on dirt

Yep, that’s what they used in my neck a cage to fuse it.
Still have the modded Raptor and a mile and three quarter track here at the house. Here is an arial. It is mostly natural terrain with step ups and downs, high banks, and jumps that are void of gaps. That keeps the Grandkids out of the hospital.

6DA02FCE-C545-4073-9C62-7803977F61C3.jpg

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
That’s great, a new home.
It’s been a little over a month since I talked to Murph. He has been parading the world racing bikes.
We will see you next winter???
Thanks, man! We hope to get out yes. I hope all is well!

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Well Tony,
With the K Mod rear out of Pinky ( sent in for a full re-tune) The 900 RZR is rippin now, and new skins (31") on her this year Glen @ Venom cut me a custom helix to help with the low end (we shot in the dark really)- and it's- a burner. Loaded 3 more grams in the heel !!
The 1000 RZR is very strong now with the new tune.....and sporting 32's this time around

Like to do a CTC on the RZR's also... Been a busy and wet late spring over here ...

View attachment 296112

View attachment 296113

Last edited:

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Still waiting for my 18 axys to get back from warranty work on the power valves. Hopefully have that in the next week. Then up to BC to visit some friends and play in the snow some more.

And I need to order a new tunnel for the other 18 i picked up a month ago. Came up short on a gap jump at sled fest and sent the sled end over end and buckled the tunnel. Luckily its an easy job. Sleds are fun right....

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
Still waiting for my 18 axys to get back from warranty work on the power valves. Hopefully have that in the next week. Then up to BC to visit some friends and play in the snow some more.

And I need to order a new tunnel for the other 18 i picked up a month ago. Came up short on a gap jump at sled fest and sent the sled end over end and buckled the tunnel. Luckily its an easy job. Sleds are fun right....

Missed you at sled fest somehow. I had issues also, the turbo blew a chain at the top of the climb. Had to get parts from Ricky to get it off the top.
Have fun in BC. Hoping for another ride also.

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
Well Tony,
With the K Mod rear out of Pinky ( sent in for a full re-tune) The 900 RZR is rippin now, and new skins (31") on her this year Glen @ Venom cut me a custom helix to help with the low end (we shot in the dark really)- and it's- a burner. Loaded 3 more grams in the heel !!
The 1000 RZR is very strong now with the new tune.....and sporting 32's this time around

Like to do a CTC on the RZR's also... Been a busy and wet late spring

I could have sent you a setup and helix to try. I’ve played with clutching the RZR 1000.
Going to put snow clutches on it now from Boondocker.

Premium Features