• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SSI

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
What kind of luck are people having with Speedshop? How is fit and finish? Is stuff showing up in a timely manner? Performance good?

They have a ton of stuff for a ton of models, and its all priced well. Heard mixed thing right when they were new, but I would say that's expected for a new company- but have not heard much lately. Just curious.

sledhead685

Premium Member
Jan 12, 2012
Laramie
Their shipping was super quick for products they had in stock, and their website is easy to use. Fit and finish wasn't the best, but that's to be expected with their prices. Been happy with performance too.

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
mixed feelings on their can i have, it is super light and welds are beautiful (Ti) but i had to search for a spring to mount it that should have been included, and my initial thought of their way of holding it to the pan was kinda lame, but it works without issue. louder than i expected. decent for the price, probably the best website going for cat mods. not the most professional on the phone but at least they answer it.

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
Did they ever make any titanium pipes? Never heard of anyone ever recieving one for any brand.

hamlin

Lifetime Membership
Sep 13, 2013
I have the stainless silencers one for axys one for pro and I like them better than others I've tried. Louder than slp but not too loud. I will be buying from them again in the future!

Suzzy-Q

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Mackenzie B.C. Canada
I ordered a mountain performance kit from ssi; y-pipe, can, reeds, and head. Can is louder then stock but not irritating, gained a couple mph with the kit, also I live way up here in northern Canada and got my parts in decent time

Premium Features