• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

850 DEMO???

maurfello

Lifetime Membership
Nov 4, 2009
Washington
Anyone hear anything about an 850 coming to Washington to demo? I would really like to know what I'll be getting next fall.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
I looked at the spring tour calendar and there was no WA stop. Call your dealer, most have a demo you can ride.

P

PowderMiner

Feb 6, 2008
Snohomish-Plain, Washington
2019 sleds at Skagit Valley Polairs April 5?

I am not sure if there is a scheduled day for the sleds to be on the mountain but i heard that SVP is going to have some sleds come by that day. Call and check if interested.

On Facebook- March 1 at 11:29am · Mount Vernon ·

Skagit Valley Polaris will be up at MT baker this saturday for Northwest galcier crusier club ride.
We will have some of the 2018 Polaris sleds in 155, 163 and 174 track length for demo rides. Unfortunaly with this event so early Polaris has not released the 2019 lineup yet. But will be having a demo event and sneak peak truck before snowcheck ends for the 2019 Polaris lineup.
See you all up on the snow

https://www.facebook.com/skagitvalleypolaris/?fref=mentions

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Anyone hear anything about an 850 coming to Washington to demo? I would really like to know what I'll be getting next fall.

Go buy a stair climber off Craigslist for cheap. Load it in the back of your truck. Then meet up with one of those guys selling their dragons on Craigslist. Fire the sled up on the track stand. Hold it pinned for about 30 seconds or until it grenades. Then get on a stair climber and hike 5 miles. :eyebrows:

Premium Features