• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Blue Mountains 2017-18

plumnuts

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Right side of Washington
So I pulled it out and my wife said "OMG that is huge! I have never seen one that big!!!":eyebrows:

She said, "Have you showed it to CB8 yet?" I said,"No his is smaller and he will feel, you know, inadequate." She said, "Well when you take it to the mountains and whip it out, he will probably go home embarrased.":face-icon-small-blu

I know, it is frightening to have a French-Canadian with a three inch... :devil: the new Cat basher is here... be afraid, very afraid bring on the SNOW! :face-icon-small-hap

FlyingW

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dayton, WA
You know CB8 had convinced one from here to join him on the black cat side. I went out for a little ride on Friday October 13 morning but I think the snow was probably getting a little too deep by then for the cat boys.:face-icon-small-ton

Bring on the snow.

IMG_20171013_072835192_HDR.jpg

plumnuts

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Right side of Washington
You know CB8 had convinced one from here to join him on the black cat side. I went out for a little ride on Friday October 13 morning but I think the snow was probably getting a little too deep by then for the cat boys.:face-icon-small-ton

Bring on the snow.

If I show you a picture of the new-to-me French Canadian... you will know that orange camo machine from the Spout Springs area...

when and where was that picture taken??

CB.8

Skidoo hill crew
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colfax, WA
Is this new French-Canadian 3 incher you speak of a new device to hold the decking on your trailer? Or are you actually going to ride it??

CB.8

Skidoo hill crew
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colfax, WA
Got it order lots of ibuprofen, a heavy duty sno-bungee, a bigger tool kit and a new i-phone with more memory.

FlyingW

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dayton, WA
If I show you a picture of the new-to-me French Canadian... you will know that orange camo machine from the Spout Springs area...

when and where was that picture taken??

I don't know of too many that matches that description. Only one I ride with sometimes is this one.

Also got caught on the webcam riding on Friday the 13th.

IMG_20170211_103423760_HDR.jpg webcam.jpg

FlyingW

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dayton, WA
that is the sled sitting in my driveway now
That's a nice running sled. You should enjoy that one for quite awhile. CB.8 may have to double his ibuprofen order and a big tow strap for him and his Cat Partner (CP) to keep up with you. Rob already rode with your new ride last December on the ride from Tollgate to Bluewood. The cat couldn't get up the hill while your French Canadian sled had no problems getting up. This was as far as we made it because we couldn't get everyone up the hill.

I call it Mayhem at the Milkshakes. Hopefully we can enjoy it again this next winter.

December 2 is when we are going to try to ride from Bluewood to Tollgate if you want to join us and Rob and his Cat Bro can come along also.

IMG_20161210_113748409.jpg

CB.8

Skidoo hill crew
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colfax, WA
First Ride

Headed to Dayton late this morning to provide break in support for the Warren brothers. Both sleds ran well. For all that didn't notice Bill switched to the winning team this year. It is the Powder Pickle. I think after as much as he showed it off today, I think we will nick name Glenn's new sled G-shot.

IMG_1824.jpg IMG_1825.jpg IMG_1826.jpg IMG_1827.jpg

FlyingW

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dayton, WA
Good Day

It was great to get a little tour in to check our mountains out getting ready for winter. I hope Mike can join us on the ride to Tollgate on Dec. 2 to keep the Cat Boys in line. :face-icon-small-ton

Hopefully this weather will cool down and make tons of snow. Looks just above freezing at Tollgate with bare highway still showing on the webcam.

plumnuts

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Right side of Washington
Ride Report 11/24/17

Rode out of Cloverland... (on a four wheeler)... no snow at the park... no snow at Wenatchee Guard Station... got into consistent ROCK HARD snow at about 5800 feet... maybe a spotty 6 to 12 inches :face-icon-small-fro

CB.8

Skidoo hill crew
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colfax, WA
Did a snow bike imitation... maybe 0ne inch of new at 5800 feet... below that zip...

Not that I am complaining because I haven't seen this Mr Plum in years (excited like a teenage boy) but Mrs. Plum can you do something to take the edge off a little?

Premium Features