• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone with room for 1 tomorrow (2/19)? Snoqualmie or Greenwater areas

Fast Rider

Lifetime Membership
Mar 12, 2010
Bonney Lake, WA
Looking to get out with this fresh snow and hoping a group might have room for an extra rider. 30yrs old with an 07 155" and avy gear. Moderate skill level. Fairly new to the area and have spent most of my time here riding Greenwater. Would like to check out some country out of Snoqualmie Pass area but open to whatever! Call or text 603-723-four five eight five. Located just south of Auburn and have an open spot on my trailer if needed

B

blk9038

Aug 8, 2011
puyallup/edgewood
Looking to get out with this fresh snow and hoping a group might have room for an extra rider. 30yrs old with an 07 155" and avy gear. Moderate skill level. Fairly new to the area and have spent most of my time here riding Greenwater. Would like to check out some country out of Snoqualmie Pass area but open to whatever! Call or text 603-723-four five eight five. Located just south of Auburn and have an open spot on my trailer if needed

0615 to 0630 gas up Enumclaw safeway blue dodge dually greenwater for now pass has been closed/open all day not chancing gallager yet.

Premium Features