• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

finger throttle options besides munster

L
Jan 29, 2010
love the munster finger throttle, have one on my axys, but I cant spend almost 200 bucks more for another one on my pro ride (now that I finally have 2 running sleds anyways)

as far as direct bolt up options for the stock throttle cable setup, what else would work that's not quite the price of the munster?

would a gold finger bolt right up inplace without mods? and I have heard of some racing throttles that would but its hard to find without a brand name to look for

I am halfway tempted to pull the finger throttle off my standup while it sits in the garage and modify it to work, but part of me wants to leave it alone

slash

Parts Moderator & Chat Box Cop
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 22, 2008
IDAHO FALLS 83404
I had/used a BMX brake lever ( Gold Finger was the brand) think it was 15.00 and a old cable I had laying around and made my own .

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
Just to be clear.... You want a right side finger pull throttle and not a left hand throttle? Eric

I

inspector01

Mar 21, 2013
MN
I used a powermadd power block and lever which worked great until the first heavy, deep day. Snow would jam it up and stick WOT so went to MFT, no more issues.

L
Jan 29, 2010
Just to be clear.... You want a right side finger pull throttle and not a left hand throttle? Eric

exactly, I would never own a thumb throttle again, yet I could care less if I used a lefty goldfinger on the right side to save money

put my munster on my axys before I ever grabbed the pull cord

Premium Features