• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any ktm 350's with ST's?

sullcat

Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2009
Just trying to decide what bike to put in front of a ST, I have a 350 six days, but I don't think I want to kit it. There are some left over '14 350sxf around... Anyone have one and can comment ?
Thanks

R

Rush44

Nov 26, 2007
Flathead Valley, MT
I have seen the 350 in action with an ST and I have to admit it did a lot better than I thought it would. You do have to keep the rpm's high and rev the piss out of it when the snow starts to pile up. I could see it being a great lower angle more trail friendly bike than I would a high country deep snow boondocker. You just have to know what conditions you want to use it in. I also think that if the bike met your winter needs you would have an awesome dual season bike. I've seen a couple of those 350's in action on the dirt and they really seem great.

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
Just trying to decide what bike to put in front of a ST, I have a 350 six days, but I don't think I want to kit it. There are some left over '14 350sxf around... Anyone have one and can comment ?
Thanks

If you are going to get a second bike already I would get something with more power... If you are going to use the same bike all year try out the 350 and see how it goes..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Premium Features