• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

KTM 350 with a Mountain Horse

D

dirt rider

Mar 31, 2011
Kalispell, MT
We've had a lot of people asking how the smaller bore bikes work with a Mt. Horse kit and we didn't know so I put one together. It's a 13 350 XC-F with a 13 SX kit. The bike is stock except for an FMF slip on and the KTM mapping switch. It worked better than expected. It doesn't have as much torque down low as a 450 but if you don't get lazy and keep it up in the RPM's, it pulls hard. The bike is light and nimble and an absolute blast to ride!! I was also able to throw a leg over a 13 450 SX-F with a titanium long track and that bike rips!!! Watch in 1080 and enjoy!

http://youtu.be/WhnOFkeb4Ig

M
Jan 14, 2004
I was never much of a ditch banger on a sled, I have a buddy who just loves it but now that I'm on the bike I love it when the road in is fresh like that, its almost as much fun as the alpine.. Nice vid.

M5

D

dirt rider

Mar 31, 2011
Kalispell, MT
No problem Randy. I had just as much fun throwing a leg over your 450. That bike works really good and the effort and research you put into it really shows in the final package.

D

dirt rider

Mar 31, 2011
Kalispell, MT
I was never much of a ditch banger on a sled, I have a buddy who just loves it but now that I'm on the bike I love it when the road in is fresh like that, its almost as much fun as the alpine.. Nice vid.

M5

Thanks! It was a very quick edit that I didn't spend much time on. I usually hate riding roads but with that much fresh powder, it was an absolute blast!!!

Premium Features