• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Can review thread

Lifetime Membership
Apr 27, 2002
Spooner, WI 54801
www.4seasons.com
You know I did go back and try searching today and I did see a few threads out there. I have no idea why the search worked today when I did it the same way.

But there is already info here that wasn't on the others.

I'm also surprised of all the HPS fans out there, I have never bought anything from them.

KJP

A

akjimmyb

Sep 29, 2008
Alaska
Bought a BMP for my 2013 that sounds great to me but as others have said does not fit the best. It was a pain in the a** to get on and the alignment is still off. We don't have enough snow to see if its going to leak or not but I think I would have gone with the HPS knowing what I know now and hearing all the good things in other threads about it. Whats an extra $100 anyways when belts are almost $200. Sorry to go there as thats a completely new thread there, B*tchin about belts and prices for them. :focus:

B

Burn Down

Dec 22, 2008
Boise Idaho
You know I did go back and try searching today and I did see a few threads out there. I have no idea why the search worked today when I did it the same way.

But there is already info here that wasn't on the others.

I'm also surprised of all the HPS fans out there, I have never bought anything from them.

KJP

I bought the HPS from WaBackcountry. I did all my research last year and it was 2nd to the lightest can out there with a 16-17 pound loss depending on who's scale you believe. There is a lighter can by someone in Canada but I don't know of anyone running it or how noisy it is.

Cans I have heard are the speedwerx, sound is just a touch more than stock.
Slp, just a touch deeper tone than the speedwerx.
None of the MBRP's that got shipped to Alaska fit so my dealer didn't sell but one or two and I didn't hear them...

The Hps is beautiful and lightweight. I talked to Scott several times on it's release date last year, he was adamant that he wouldn't sell them until they were thoroughly tested on snow. I was sold.

Premium Features