• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FS: 03 mxz rev 440 race chassis w/ 151" tunnel ext, 440 nun

C
Apr 1, 2008
Jackson, WY
I am parting out my sled. It is a 03 mxz rev 800 blair morgain special.

the chassis is originally a 121" 440 race chassis, and has a 151" tunnel extension and skid setback. 440 nun, tunnel stiffeners.

chassis is in fair condition. it has had the front end rebuilt a few times, with a replacement front plate. clutch side has been bent back mostly straight and is reinforced behind the primary. still a slight kink in the front of the tunnel behind the can that should be straighened and reinforced. overall, not too bad..i've seen many revs waay worse. running boards are pretty straight. tunnel ext mount job is not the prettiest looking but is very functional. skid setback again not the prettiest but very functional. there is a slight stress crack in the tunnel support just behind the seat. overall though its not too bad, very functional.

i would take $500 for just the chassis with nun, tunnel, tunnel ext and cooler, pyramid supports and coolent hoses. i still have many other parts and could build close to a "rolling chassis" for a package price. thats local pickup only...but if you are far away i would be willing to meet in idaho falls, rexburg, ashton, pinedale, dubois to take the edge off the drive.

5448622397_2551a766ca.jpg

5449232012_97d861966d.jpg

C
Apr 1, 2008
Jackson, WY
partout has already started and some stuff is already gone. i'de take offers on the remaining sled as it is..but its mostly parts. would love to move this chassy though, no reasonable offer refused.

anybody coming to town for hill climb? hoping to sell some parts and get rid of this chassy this weekend. let me know if you want something and will be in town.

C
Apr 1, 2008
Jackson, WY
Any interest late in the season here? I'm willing to let the chassey go cheap with local pickup. I also have many parts and will give screamin deals on anything remaining to give a good package price. This could make for a nice cheap build for a rev for someone. No reasonable offer will be refused. Love to get this out of the yard before summer.

C
Apr 1, 2008
Jackson, WY
BUMP!

still have the chassy, and would love to get it out of here, in parts or whats left as a package price...have most of a rolling chassy, minus the front end parts. about that time of year to start building next years project..this could be yours on the cheap.

Premium Features