• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Flatbeds - I'm in the market.. But

SLDHVN

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2008
Sled Heaven
I LOVE the idea of having a flatbed for hauling toys, but out of all the mfg's that I have looked into none of them have all of the features I would like. Im sure that they can add those features on for extra $$$.

Must haves for me...
1. Ramps, stored in the deck, universal for s sled/snowbike/atv/utv/dirtbike
2. Gooseneck hitch
3. Storage boxes under the sides
4. Spare tire storage(and not anything hokey, just like the stock style)
5. Lots of tie down points(logical tie down points, not just a d ring thrown in an empty spot)

It seems that you can find a bed with 3 out of 5 of these feature, not all of them.

Himarker- That thing looks very well thought out, and looks good on the truck also. More pics!

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I LOVE the idea of having a flatbed for hauling toys, but out of all the mfg's that I have looked into none of them have all of the features I would like. Im sure that they can add those features on for extra $$$.

Must haves for me...
1. Ramps, stored in the deck, universal for s sled/snowbike/atv/utv/dirtbike---SILVERLAKE
2. Gooseneck hitch---SILVERLAKE
3. Storage boxes under the sides---SILVERLAKE
4. Spare tire storage(and not anything hokey, just like the stock style)--- Silverlake (I believe so, but unconfirmed)
5. Lots of tie down points(logical tie down points, not just a d ring thrown in an empty spot)---SILVERLAKE

It seems that you can find a bed with 3 out of 5 of these feature, not all of them.

Himarker- That thing looks very well thought out, and looks good on the truck also. More pics!

I have 4 out of 5 confirmed. Might even have all 5.

C
Apr 12, 2009
Liberty Lake, WA

Must haves for me...
1. Ramps, stored in the deck, universal for s sled/snowbike/atv/utv/dirtbike
2. Gooseneck hitch
3. Storage boxes under the sides
4. Spare tire storage(and not anything hokey, just like the stock style)
5. Lots of tie down points(logical tie down points, not just a d ring thrown in an empty spot)

Silverlake and North Cascade do those. Visit http://www.sledecks.com to see all of that on his site.

halffast800

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2011
Hazel SD
What's the floor made out of? Here's mine. Not custom but added my own options
tyna6y4y.jpg

himarker

Premium Member
Dec 11, 2002
Prescott, Washington
Thanks guys. Base floor material is 3/4 #9 flat expanded metal with 1/2 rubber stall mat on top of it. Resilient surface, decent traction when wet, expanded lets water drop through, and stuff won't slide around when set on the deck. After taking a header off a podwercoated diamond plate deck covered in snow I decided to try something different. More pics to come.

himarker

Premium Features