• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Racewerx Front Bumper

05M7

Jan 2, 2008
Just a fyi for you guys Racewerx is coming out with a new front bumper that is either 3lbs or 3lbs lighter (cant remember for sure) its not available yet but should be going into production soon.

I was told it wasnt going to be as strong as the other model but it will be better than stock.

BTW it looks just as sick as the other one.

E
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane WA
Just a fyi for you guys Racewerx is coming out with a new front bumper that is either 3lbs or 3lbs lighter (cant remember for sure) its not available yet but should be going into production soon.

I was told it wasnt going to be as strong as the other model but it will be better than stock.

BTW it looks just as sick as the other one.

If it is the one they had at haydays then yes it does look good. Their bumper has to be modded to run if you have the bdx front end, and I found it funny that when I asked if they thought about changing their bracket they said no cause their aren't many of the bdx kits out their. I also heard about the price and it made my mind up that I'm going with b&m's fabrications bumper

BD-Xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
BDX front bumper, $199.95 and guaranteed not to disappoint!

nomasittinright

Premium Member
Feb 5, 2009
Aberdeen SD
If it is the one they had at haydays then yes it does look good. Their bumper has to be modded to run if you have the bdx front end, and I found it funny that when I asked if they thought about changing their bracket they said no cause their aren't many of the bdx kits out their. I also heard about the price and it made my mind up that I'm going with b&m's fabrications bumper

I bet you can get one hell of a deal on a john deere green bumper. Btw nice talking to you saturday

05M7

Jan 2, 2008
sorry bdx one is just not my thing. looks like it belongs on the front of a fourwheeler.

noma i never did get a chance to get over to the B&M booth to practice my sidehilling on your sled haha

05M7

Jan 2, 2008
i should have got one tim it blew my mind. sorry, as soon as i can get my hands on one i will get pictures up....i should have one of the first ones out because im having them get it to me bare metal so i can get it hydro graphed. i just emailed him today as a reminder.

nomasittinright

Premium Member
Feb 5, 2009
Aberdeen SD
sorry bdx one is just not my thing. looks like it belongs on the front of a fourwheeler.

noma i never did get a chance to get over to the B&M booth to practice my sidehilling on your sled haha

I never did either as soon as I stepped on yours I had a heard of evo's asking if they could help me

Premium Features