• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Avi-Vest, ABS Airbag, BCA Float 30 Airbag, SnowPulse Airbag

SnowBigDeal

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Dec 17, 2003
Mt. Pleasant, UT
www.snowbigdeal.com
We carry all lines of Avalanche airbags.
We offer free refills on BCA and SnowPulse airbags. (+ HazMat shipping)
$25 refills on ABS canisters (+HazMat shipping)

Check out all the different airbags at:
http://www.snowbigdeal.com/servlet/the-Avalanche-Airbags/Categories

We are not biased toward one or the other. Let us know if you have any questions and we'll give you our honest opinion.

SnowBigDeal

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Dec 17, 2003
Mt. Pleasant, UT
www.snowbigdeal.com
The float 30 is a new airbag this past season and later this fall the airbag will be $699 instead of $499.

The float 30 uses compressed air instead of compressed nitrogen. It is a single airbag instead of a dual airbag system like ABS.

I wouldn't say it is giving up anything, but it was developed with the price in mind; knowing that one of the reasons people don't buy airbags is because of the expensive pricetag.

S

SledsWest

Sep 4, 2009
Sanpete County, UT
www.quadswest.com
The float 30 is a new airbag this past season and later this fall the airbag will be $699 instead of $499.

The float 30 uses compressed air instead of compressed nitrogen. It is a single airbag instead of a dual airbag system like ABS.

I wouldn't say it is giving up anything, but it was developed with the price in mind; knowing that one of the reasons people don't buy airbags is because of the expensive pricetag.

Do you have any of those airbags or beacons for horses?

SnowBigDeal

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Dec 17, 2003
Mt. Pleasant, UT
www.snowbigdeal.com
I heard their were a few changes to the Float30 for this fall, any truth to that?

Yes, the float 30 will change a little. The new model will have waterproof zippers, a lighter-weight material, and be hydration compatible.

Does the Float30 Have place to carry shovel, probe..etc?

Yes, the float 30 has as dedicated pocket for the shovel scoop and has sleeves on the edges of the pack to store the shovel handle and the probe. I really like the way the float 30 carries the shovel & probe.

Do you have any of those airbags or beacons for horses?

Except this one.

Ya, you'll have to forgive QW; he's a little slow at how these airbag things work.

Premium Features