• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Twin pipes

S
Jan 15, 2008
manitoba
Looking at buying a set of twin pipes for my 10' crossfire 800. They are Jaws twins and are coming off a 2010 M8. Jaws only list a set of high elevation twins for a 2010 800 HO so, I am assuming these pipes I am looking at are for high elevation. I am flatland in MB and the pipes were used in sask which should be close elevation wise with no apparent issues.

I am wondering what the difference is between the high and low elevation pipes? Is it just a different diameter stinger or is there more too it. What would I have to do to make a high elevation pipe work st low elevation?

I will be using these pipes for 500 ft snow drags .

Thanks Shane

Thunder101

Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
I have jaws twin pipes on a 09 M8 w a 925 and have had twins on 09 with ported HO cylinders. Seems the jaws twins pack the cylinders so well you need to have a head done. Get ahold
Of Linderman at Arctic Edge and tell him what your doing and do what he says. He knows all about jaws twins.

Premium Features