• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser - TRD Special Edition...for sale

S
Feb 5, 2008
Anchorage
Hey guys,

I decided to move back into a truck for a little better towing capacity (5k on this vehicle so plenty for sleds) and am offering for sale my mint condition TRD special edition FJ Cruiser. I recently moved up from Georgia so this has been a southern vehicle. There is only one other TRD FJ in town that I know of. There were only 3200 produced and only about 250 were 6 spd with all wheel drive. I purchased the car from a Toyota dealership as a certified pre-owned vehicle. The extended warranty is transferable and is very comprehensive. The FJ has nearly every factory option you could get. The following is a list of options and specs:

2007 FJ Cruiser - TRD Special Edition (Black w/black roof, TRD exhaust, wheels, intake, short-shifter, rubber TRD mats)
6spd manual transmission (AWD only available with 6spd)
16200 miles
6 disc cd changer/plays MP3's
XM Radio
Aux input for ipod
Rear Parking Sensors
Roof Rack
Extra Safety option - Head and side airbags
Traction Control System
Rear Diff Locker

Price - $28,500

I currently have a brand new set of Blizzak snow tires installed as well as a brand new Yakima Ski rack attachment. I also have the original BFG All-terain tires. I will leave both installed for my asking price. I have priced the vehicle to sell quickly. Don't miss the opportunity to own a very rare TRD special edition FJ. Let me know if you have any questions.

Email me at sewell21@gmail.com

Thanks,
Chris

Mods, please let this stay since we're all the way up here in AK and I figured it'd only be interesting to the local guys.

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
Sweet. Maybe you should post it in the for sale thread where it belongs? Seeing as how this is your first post here? Just a suggestion...

A

AkSummit

Nov 28, 2007
ALASKA
internet toughness---

rules!!!!

why do you guys give a f uck? its not like your paying for the bandwith?

geeezus- like abunch of little kids-- ohh , you probably are ...sorry girls.

Maybe the dude just wants to advertise to the local market? Give the dude a break. You guys act like you dug out your old hall monitor belts from middle school.

sorry, I probably posted this in the wrong forum huh?? Next time I will make sure I put it in the b itch and complainte dept forum..

Last edited:
N

Nikolai

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 17, 2002
Eagle River, AK
internet toughness---

rules!!!!

why do you guys give a f uck? its not like your paying for the bandwith?

geeezus- like abunch of little kids-- ohh , you probably are ...sorry girls.

Maybe the dude just wants to advertise to the local market? Give the dude a break. You guys act like you dug out your old hall monitor belts from middle school.

sorry, I probably posted this in the wrong forum huh?? Next time I will make sure I put it in the b itch and complainte dept forum..

I guess if you want the forum cluttered with for sale ads it's fine, but if everyone selling something started their own thread it'd be impossible to find the snow reports.

A

AkSummit

Nov 28, 2007
ALASKA
I guess if you want the forum cluttered with for sale ads it's fine, but if everyone selling something started their own thread it'd be impossible to find the snow reports.

Come on--

You know better than that. The snow reports get new post constantly. The forsale stuff doesnt so it would only get pushed out of tthe pages.

I was just pointing out that you guys were being kinda harsh.

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
Come on--

You know better than that. The snow reports get new post constantly. The forsale stuff doesnt so it would only get pushed out of tthe pages.

I was just pointing out that you guys were being kinda harsh.

A little joking around and someone's gotta get hurt I guess. You must be the sensitive type ;)

The for sale thread is there for a reason IMO.

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Ok, I will be appoligize as well for yanking his chain about trying to sell his ski rack on a sled site....:D Gotta admit, it hard not to take that shot!

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
Is it that confusing that a thread titled 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser FOR SALE might not contain any snow reports? Just a thought.

I would have posted it in its own thread myself.

Last edited:
Premium Features