• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FOR SALE 911 Polaris clutch cover, 40 tooth hyvo gear, and high alt head for 800 BB

M

MNIQR

Feb 28, 2006
Hi-Tech Performance 911 clutch cover kit for a polaris primary clutch used in good condition - $75.00info taken from there site
"Makes your drive clutch respond like a pro!

Since 1996, the 911 Response Kit has improved drive clutch shifting response, clutch life and belt life. The 911 Response Kit replaces the outer clutch cover with a solid billet machined cover and adds an outer clutch shaft with a hardened heat treated sleeve for a much larger bearing area. The larger diameter and longer bearing, increases the bearing surface area by as much as 200%, stabilizing the movable sheave and reducing clutch wear. The 911 Response Kit balances the clutch to provide smoother shifting throughout the powerband. the result means more power transmitted to the track, longer belt and clutch life and better drive clutch shifting response.
Better shifting response
Improved clutch life
Improved clutch efficiency
Longer belt life
No machining required! Bolts on!"

40 Tooth hyvo gear - $20.00

High altitude head for a polaris 800 big block. squish measures .028 with a caliper. i havent CC'ed it as i dont know how to. i got the head with the sled but dont need it. - $50.00

Plus shipping on all items, if 1 person buys multiple items ill ship for free in the U.S.

reply or PM if interested.

Last edited:
Premium Features