• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Summer build...

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

dunatyk

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
I think i will keep my 12 Pro-Climb and build on to it this summer as there is not enough done to the 14 to justify spending $$$
Right now my sled is running SLP PE package with full single pipe, MDS weights with RACINSTATION billet spider.. Team Tied, Camo 2.5 extreme 20/49 gearing.. (i think 19/50) is a tad low.. Kmod conversion in the rear.....
Skinz front bumper with skinz float plate incorporated with the cat rear skid plate and Boss seat...
PDP side panel vents and 2Cool hood vents

I think i might wrap the entire sled... pull down the rear skid and coat it along with the A-ARMs etc... thinking of going white base with some purple and orange might try and find somebody with an all white sled that may want some black parts to kind of mix it up
And im tossing around the C3 belt drive and maybe going to a 2.6 claw
Anyways i will post pics a the build progreses
this is what she curenntly look like

Picture 018.jpg

dunatyk

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
I will keep everbody updated...........
Yes 2.6 claw is in my sights...
Gave the 2.5 CE a shot this season......
Good track just not my cup o tea....

This is the current list for the summer
C3 syncro drive with my own custom oil bottle which will be made from the stock Mag one just a little smaller.......
If it works the way I hope it does I will be offering a kit to modify the stock oil tanker..........
2.6....... Claw
Going back to a 40" front end. Open to trades for a black 38" font end.......
I am wanting a white one though..........
I was going to buy white plastic but chose not to I will be painting mine white.....
Should be cheaper and no this won't be a Krylon job.........
I know a couple of guys that shoot atv plastic for a living.......
Full wrap probably from Mayhem design works.......

Lots of powder coating spindles,rear skid,edge rails of foot boards bumpers etc.l
Color matrix is going to be a bright white base metallic violet secondary and candy orange accents
Ohhh
Almost forgot mtntek fan assisted vent aka the blowhole to keep the underhood temp in check....
Aksnopro you should check out mtktek website the should have the cat version ready soon

Z

Zone28M7

Sep 28, 2009
Louviers, CO
I think i will keep my 12 Pro-Climb and build on to it this summer as there is not enough done to the 14 to justify spending $$$
Right now my sled is running SLP PE package with full single pipe, MDS weights with RACINSTATION billet spider.. Team Tied, Camo 2.5 extreme 20/49 gearing.. (i think 19/50) is a tad low.. Kmod conversion in the rear.....
Skinz front bumper with skinz float plate incorporated with the cat rear skid plate and Boss seat...
PDP side panel vents and 2Cool hood vents

I think i might wrap the entire sled... pull down the rear skid and coat it along with the A-ARMs etc... thinking of going white base with some purple and orange might try and find somebody with an all white sled that may want some black parts to kind of mix it up
And im tossing around the C3 belt drive and maybe going to a 2.6 claw
Anyways i will post pics a the build progreses
this is what she curenntly look like

I've got an all white sled and looking to put black side panels on this summer...
vuhesegy.jpg

High Country

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2008
Canada
summer build

I too can't justify a new sled ...especially with all my updates and now a new motor.
so my summer build begins now...2012 141 HC going to a M800 153,first on the list...2.6 PC track (85 duro)came in this week.
waiting on orange rails and 38" arms

track2.jpg

Last edited:
C

carlc

Jan 23, 2008
helena mt
Be careful powder coating aluminum parts. It can weaken it because of the heating process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
Sounds like you are going to put a lot of work into her

a couple of things to consider. 1. you won't notice much difference between 2.5CE, and a 2.6 PC. I would consider a 3" Track. Also how about some Boost. you could buy a used turbo kit for what a C3 drive will cost.

Radar78

Lifetime Membership
Aug 20, 2010
Dundurn Sask. Canada
a couple of things to consider. 1. you won't notice much difference between 2.5CE, and a 2.6 PC. I would consider a 3" Track. Also how about some Boost. you could buy a used turbo kit for what a C3 drive will cost.

Where would a guy find a used turbo kit? I've dug around a little without any luck. (Sorry for the high jack OP)

C

carlc

Jan 23, 2008
helena mt
Same boat for me. Looking to boost my 12. What brands are people running!?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I have a boondocker with about 2500 miles on with no problems with the turbo kit. I changed the numbers for about 2-3 rides and that's it never changed a thing except for the turbo oil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
get a used Twisted or Cutler

there are used turbo kits in the Part/ Accessories section of Swapmeet

Premium Features