• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ArcticFX wrapped M8- huge shout out to Jordan

Jul 22, 2009
I must say it is refreshing to get someone who is passionate about their product & business and who actually makes you feel good about spending your money with them! Recently I decided to wrap my M8 SP and called Jordan at Arctic FX with a challenge of wrapping the full top section of the tunnel, with a pattern-match, in addition to the rest of the sled. He was happy to help and I'm happy with the results. I have no ties to ArcticFX but with this being my second successful wrap from them, I thought I give credit where it was due. Quality & service are top notch.

DSC00738.jpg DSC00739.jpg DSC00740.jpg DSC00741.jpg DSC00742.jpg

A

arctic2009

Nov 19, 2009
Minnesota
That looks awesome man! Definitely one of a kind. I like arcticfx graphics a lot. Personally I would have kept the windshield white, but we all have our own tastes. Looks great! now how about some orange headlight covers?? :face-icon-small-sho

Jul 22, 2009
Thanks guys!

Appreciate all the comments.

Av8er - I think it was a little over $400 but I'd have to double check a credit card statement to be honest. I bought the hood & tunnel kit from him and then just extra material and finished the top section of the tunnel on my own. I actually wrapped the windshield using the stickers that would have gone where the side vents are.

Jul 22, 2009
That looks awesome man! Definitely one of a kind. I like arcticfx graphics a lot. Personally I would have kept the windshield white, but we all have our own tastes. Looks great! now how about some orange headlight covers?? :face-icon-small-sho

I've been thinking about doing the headlights orange actually. I think it would look awesome. The thing that holds me back is I don't want it to cut down on the light output/functionality of the lights so I'm torn.

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
are the edges of your running boards and rear bumper painted or powder coated? hows it holding up?

Jul 22, 2009
the skid rails white with some splashes of orange on them would really finish this thing off. looks great.

Yeah, you and I think alike - ivE been thinking about coating them white for a while. Seems like it'd be a PITA to disassembled the skid entirely though.

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
its actually not too bad. it takes a couple hours to get it all apart, but it is by no means hard. i have mine all apart right now to get the suspension arms in the rear skid powder coated. after seeing all the chips in them, it makes me wonder how long a coating on the rails would last... it would like badass when new, but maybe not after a couple years. i was going to get my suspension arms coated white, but after i saw how beat up the "snopro orange" coating was on them after 3 years and 2000 miles, i chose to go with black so you wouldnt see the chips and scratches as bad after time........

Premium Features