• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Aug 20th. Seeley Lake. Kurts Polaris. All day.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I talked to Curt today and he asked me to get this out.

"Summer 2011 Snowcheck Party"

This years Summer Snow Check Party is just around the corner. We are now busy finalizing all the details for this years event and it promises to be bigger and better than ever.

WHO
ALL Kurts Polaris Customers (past, present and future)

WHAT
Snowcheck party and customer appreciation day

WHEN
Saturday, Aug 20th, 2011

WHERE
Seeley Lake, MT

FOOD AND DRINK
The event will be catered. All Snowcheck customers will get a complimentary meal.

ENTRAINMENT
Levi Lavelle is bringing a giant vert ramp and a roll of plastic for a slip n slide. (think nitro circus)

SALES & SPECIALS
Polaris Industries, along with many other aftermarket vendors such as Starting Line Products, Klim, Motorfist, and Boondockers, will be in attendence. These OEM and other aftermarket manufacturers will have booths set up and will be there to showcase their new 2012 product lines. Kurts Polaris will be offering discounts on all purchases made at this summer event.

PRIZES
More than 50 prizes will be awarded to eligible Snowcheck customers including several Back Country Adventure tours with Chris Burant and several Next Level Riding Clinic tours with Dan Adams. Klim and Motorfist apparel and several $250 gift certificates will also be awarded during the event. Additionally, there will be several Snow Check customers that will be awarded an opportunity to apart in a new snowmobiling DVD with featured riders Chris Burant, Dan Adams, Levi Lavalle, Keith Curtis and Jared Sessions.

All of the above mentioned riders will be in attendence.

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Bring your boat and watch from the lake or gather on the shore. LOL

Since Levi can't do any freestyle on his sled....this is what he'd going to be doing instead. It's more safe.

Last edited:

WestMont

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Florence, Mt.
I went. Everyone won something (tee shirts, video's, or hats for anyone that didn't win one of the featured prizes) and a lot of very cool prizes were given away. I was a lucky tee shirt winner.

On a side note I noticed a lot of the trees starting to turn and geese starting to flock up. Winter may be coming early.

sledfvr

Lifetime Membership
Apr 7, 2008
NW MT
I went. Everyone won something (tee shirts, video's, or hats for anyone that didn't win one of the featured prizes) and a lot of very cool prizes were given away. I was a lucky tee shirt winner.

On a side note I noticed a lot of the trees starting to turn and geese starting to flock up. Winter may be coming early.

The geese have been flocking and heading south for a couple weeks now by my house. Everyone says I'm crazy but its happening already.

WestMont

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Florence, Mt.
sledfvr, I'm glad to know I'm not the only crazy one. lol

TOlsen, Have fun at the Next Level Riding Clinic. I've never been to one but it can't hurt to learn from the pros.

D

Dmill

Sep 14, 2009
great falls / snow slip inn
i went early in the morning.. talked with burandt, dan, levi, and keith... all were awesome guys.. everyone of them was down to earth, and not full of themselves being pro's.. was nice to talk sleddin with them, even got a trip planned this winter with keith, just your average 23 year old which i guess i was surprised i never expected those guys to be so cool.

hilpulr

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Corvallis MT
event

We went up about noon. Lots of cool stuff and some good info. Was a nice way to spend a couple of hours on a hot Saturday.

Premium Features