• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

04 Summit X 800ho

B
May 20, 2009
Original owner. Russ Lemke ported cylinders and billet 3 piece head. Two sets of domes; sea level and 8000'+. SLP intake. SLP pipe and can. Approx. 160HP. New Crank. Jetting and clutching for both mid west and high elevation. Needs crank cases and track. Has 2.86" pitch drivers and set up for 163" XP track. 8" rear wheels; Ti front springs; skid plate. Light weight hood and side panels (side panels are rough; I have all stock plastic and windshield in good shape). LED taillight (I have stock rack and light). Have stock exhaust and head. All for $4500. Will separate if I have a buyer for engine and chassis. Will consider delivery between Wisconsin and Utah. I have a line on a used short block if somebody wants a stock motor I'll build it and then I'd sell the mod top end separately. Or I would be interested in a set of cases. Currently has an M10 Air installed; another $1900 takes that too.

002 - Copy.JPG 004 - Copy.JPG

Premium Features