• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wrecked 07 XRS for sale "As Is"

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
Wrecked 07 XRS for sale in the General Ski-Doo thread by mistake. You can see it here CLICKY. Please post questions and offers here. Thanks. EW

mysledblows

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
I can come up with $101 in quarters if you want:) Or Pennies, but that would take a little longer to pull together. If I paid half up front would you hold it for me until I get the rest of it scraped up.

Good luck.

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
I can come up with $101 in quarters if you want:) Or Pennies, but that would take a little longer to pull together. If I paid half up front would you hold it for me until I get the rest of it scraped up.

Good luck.

Better hurry man, got a guy that thinks he might be over $100 with grad money. He's hopin Gramma comes through big. Check under the couch for more change. EW

1Fast68

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Renton, WA
Well my grandma failed to come through big with my grad check, aparently my highschool diploma paid better than my bachelors degree.

Good luck with the sale Eric.

mysledblows

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
Aliright I dug through the cushions and cleaned out the car and truck. Came up with another $4.56 in change. If I raid my daughters piggy bank I might be able to get to $151 or so. That work if you keep the seat?

Oh ya I'd need you to deliver it to MN for that as well:)

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
Aliright I dug through the cushions and cleaned out the car and truck. Came up with another $4.56 in change. If I raid my daughters piggy bank I might be able to get to $151 or so. That work if you keep the seat?

Oh ya I'd need you to deliver it to MN for that as well:)

Where's all that Federal stimulus money in MN, oh ya, you guys were the Jesse Ventura voters weren't ya. I bet no Obama love there. lol. EW

mysledblows

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
Sadly we were:( He wasn't too bad as a governor though. Didn't really do a whole lot one way or the other.

No Obama love in my house. Unless he sends out order forms for the new people owned GM. As an owner of the company I think I'm entitled to a new car or two. I'll take a made to order Duramax and a Camaro:)

Premium Features