• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I'll miss the snowbike, but not as much as I thought because . . .

B
It's tough as riding the snowbike is definitely the most fun thing to do, just that when we stop, it is cold/really cold.

I will be really excited once November comes and it starts getting cold and the snow starts flying up north, then I'll put the snowbike kit and and be ready for when there is enough snow to go up and get that first ride in.

I agree, it will be a LOT more fun this season after having gotten that first, inaugural season out of the way.

R
Apr 18, 2016
I'm the other way...dirt first. I like riding rocks and nasty singletrack. I have a CR500AF set up for just singletracking, another CR500 set up just for ripping dunes, another CR500 just for the snowbike and an XR650R as a true enduro go anywhere and blast the freeway if needed as well. I like the dirtbike for the challenge, I like riding stuff that makes me feel really beat up and like I accomplished something when its done. The snowbike I feel is much like my sand bike...total riot and a full on blast, but when things are going well all and all it's pretty easy. You just cruise wherever you want to go and it's more power play than skill...don't get me wrong I love it but if I had to pick only one, Easy!!! Dirt!!!

The snowbike has helped deal with the depression that would set in on the really good snow years when everything is covered in the white stuff and I couldn't ride. I used to ride my dirtbikes in snow up to a little over a foot...then I would put it away and pray for spring...now I pull out the snowbike.

Premium Features