• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Speedwerx Supercharger on Bikeman 900

P

Pandoras Box

Aug 1, 2011
Ok guys, Who has a BDX/Bikeman 900 and wants more power....
I spoke to the guys at Speedwerx about putting one of their superchargers on a Bikeman 900. They said they have had a few inquires about doing this. So far no one has stepped up to the plate. Is there anyone else out there that would like to do this? Now is the time to get the ball rolling. The more people we have interested the more likely they will be willing to work on this.

Tell me your thoughts??

Thunder101

Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Why not just get 900/920/925/950 cylinders ported for what works with boost and go from there. Even if you already have a BMP 900 sell the jugs and start over, small price in the big picture. SW super charger is $8000 ? Ish

C

carlc

Jan 23, 2008
helena mt
Speedwerx is working on a tune for their big bore kit with sc. The kits are 6500 retail including afr and clutching. Right in the price range of any turbo worth a sh$t. They come with a pcv, not a dobeck controller too. And my boondocker turbo against a sc at the same boost, same track only beat the sc once out of about 8 races. The bottom end of an sc is amazing too, there never has been a turbo with that good of bottom end.

Back to the original question, i don't think it would be all that hard to look at the maps for the sc and the big bore , compare them, and have a decent tune to start from. Btw, we are a dealer for speedwerx, pm me with any questikns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
I am very curious about this. I'm not going to be doing it next season though since I still have warranty until the middle of January on my pro-lite. I think the supercharger is much more fitting for my style of riding than a turbo. I agree that any turbo kit that I would be after would be at least $6000 when it was all said and done anyway. I already have a PCV as well. Not that it really matters, but a supercharged sled won the dash for cash at Jackson this year.

Premium Features