• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ALL NEW Electro-Boost to debut at the Puyallup Snow Show 10%+ gain!!!

D
Nov 26, 2007
Innisfail, Alberta
Psst...Hey, deaner, your stupid is hanging out for everyone to see!

Just thought you might like to know that if there are any more posts on this thread bashing my dealers, I will close it.
Still working....

Little touchy? What happened to freedom of speach? If some people have an issue with one of your "dealers" live with it.
Actually go ahead close the thread, it's your advertisment.
I agree with what Deaner said, I'll stop sledding before I give Ken any cash.

D

deaner

Nov 26, 2007
Creston, BC
Psst...Hey, deaner, your stupid is hanging out for everyone to see!

Just thought you might like to know that if there are any more posts on this thread bashing my dealers, I will close it.
Still working....

Haha.........go get your crayons and get a dyno chart out for people to see for this amazing product.;)

You should see if Ken can powdercoat your final product in a nice candy apple red. That should be good for a few more hp.

D

depsnolvr

Nov 26, 2007
Dont want to bring up a bashing thread, BUT has anyone tried these out yet. I am interested to see how they are working.

P

prairiepowderhead

Sep 1, 2008
Prairie
Dont want to bring up a bashing thread, BUT has anyone tried these out yet. I am interested to see how they are working.

I have been running his twin set up on my 09 xp, they really help on the long pulls, I picked up 6 or 7 mph track speed and with them I dont pull down on rpms , I think for the price it is a very smart improvement.

D

depsnolvr

Nov 26, 2007
by twin setup, do you mean that you are running two of the fans ? One battery ? Hows has battery life been. Is it worth the investment for boondocking or just long climbs.

Thanks

P

prairiepowderhead

Sep 1, 2008
Prairie
mine run inline to each other, my sled is e-start so it has the big battery, and i can drain it if I run them all day, but only run them when I need to it never runs the battery down. I think it is a cheep fun add on for all around riding

S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana
Wow this thread is 3 months old and still no pics or video or dyno results. And you to can have one for 800 dollars. Where do I sign up? Reminds me of something else with bells and whistles for only 10 dollars a year.

S

Sako7STW

Nov 6, 2003
Evanston, WY
mine run inline to each other, my sled is e-start so it has the big battery, and i can drain it if I run them all day, but only run them when I need to it never runs the battery down. I think it is a cheep fun add on for all around riding

So did you purchase that expensive battery or are you using your stock one that came with the electric start kit?

D

depsnolvr

Nov 26, 2007
im sorry, i may be a bit slow but are you running two of these fans ? Did you have to purchase them at $800 a piece ?

I would still really like some more test info from the manufacturer or retailers.

Anyone else try one ?

M

mcgyver

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 5, 2008
Idaho
not to beat a dead horse, start date of this thread should have allowed ample time for that dyno run

M
Nov 26, 2007
Near a city in WA.
I bought one! but i havent been out yet ,i usually have 500 miles on by now but been too busy.I have a pretty good hill in my field behind my house and i will say when i hit the button i get 100-200 rpms every time so it is doing something.Im getting snow ingestion though.Im going sometime this week for some testing when i get my powder screen.:face-icon-small-coo

Premium Features