• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1998 rmk 700

C
Apr 1, 2008
Jackson, WY
selling my trusty 700...which still runs better and more reliably than my 03 rev. engine has just over 3000 miles on it. slp twin pipes. jetted for high altitude, clutched with slp clutch components (springs, button, helix) and just tuned at the beginning of last season..seeing mabye 5-6 rides since. sidehiller skis. 136" campoplast track is in great shape...no ripped or torn lugs. this thing won't win any beauty contests...the seat cover is duct taped and the hood is pretty trashed (but still very functional) and held together with zip ties on a few cracks. however, this an extremely reliable machine and i have had zero problems with it in my 3 years of ownership. starts right up first pull every time and runs like a banshee. if you are looking for a cheap, functional, and most importantly reliable sled..this is your guy. looking for $1000 for the sled, and the price is firm. sled is located in jackson wy.

B

BigD8RMK

Dec 28, 2007
98 rmk

If that is the stock hood that is a 97 700 RMK. Pretty rough are you still firm on the price?

C
Apr 1, 2008
Jackson, WY
the sled is definatly a 98...look at the lightning bolts down the tunnel. the beat hood is from a 97 and was changed much prior to me getting the sled. as for condition...i don't think cosmetics are the best indicator. this is a ten year old sled that has been ridden in the mountains, she ain't pretty. the sled runs very very strong. track is great shape, motor is in great shape, she is fast and very reliable. i don't think $1000 is an unreasonable price, i am certainly open to offers, but i have over 2k invested over the last 3 seasons and i'm only looking to get half back. i have seen similar sleds in a little better cosmetic condition sell for $2000. if you want a new sled, pony up the cash for a real one...if you want in the sport for cheap...this is a good option.

B

BigD8RMK

Dec 28, 2007
I should have looked closer, sorry. Iam on an 09 polaris 800 dragon this year. I am checking for my brother who seems to worry more about the dollars. He is on his second year getting back in the sport.

Premium Features