• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

First Consumer Pro Patriot 850 has Arrived in AK

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Wow... tell us how you really feel about the flap LOL. I hear ya, I could go with either flap. Was just curious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 3” flap gets you stuck until it rips and removes itself from the sled.

Think of having a shovel blade mounted to the back bumper then trenching the sled in deep.

The flap will suspend the track in the air and not allow it to dig. (Cut mine off mid ride since it was almost ripped off anyway and noticed a nice improvement)

A
The 3” flap gets you stuck until it rips and removes itself from the sled.

Think of having a shovel blade mounted to the back bumper then trenching the sled in deep.

The flap will suspend the track in the air and not allow it to dig. (Cut mine off mid ride since it was almost ripped off anyway and noticed a nice improvement)

No true’r words have been spoken. Last sled suffered the same fate as above. It’s a tow along anchor.
No thanks

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
Hopefully they eventually ditch that 3" flap and just put the ported flap on all models....that rigid thing is a pain.

A
The Cover Up

8-F32-EC2-B-8249-4529-A5-C6-A3386544376-E.jpg

MKULTRA

Lifetime Membership
Dec 31, 2015
quebec, canada
the best marketing is the one you don't even have to pay for. Those companies must love these wraps

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Yah, no thanks on putting someones "stickers" or their logos on my sled, wrapped or not . . .unless they pay me of course :) Some think it makes them look cool or more "legit" if they have stuff like this on their sled, or truck, or trailer, but again, no thanks :)

Nice looking sled though! Cheers to a GREAT season!

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
Some companies/shops require you to run their logo in order to receive discount/free parts. Some guys like to promote companies that support them. Some guys like the look of a pre-designed wrap that already has logos on them.

For what ever reason I have not been made to run any logos in turn for discounts/free products, but I do a lot of testing and promoting on social media for every product I run, good or bad. Regardless of cost I will only support products I believe in. I also have not issues running logos, just havent really done it. Well I take that back, My 13 build Goldilocks had a Arctic FX wrap and had a lot of logos on it. And that was before I had any support! hahaha

Either way, to each his own. None of us know what he or she is doing and not sure why we care?

BeartoothBaron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2017
Roberts, MT
I wouldn't hesitate to run logos if I got a discount or free parts in exchange; otherwise, I'd prefer to keep my sled clean. I've never seen a sled plastered with stickers that looked good (although on a beater it might be an improvement). A clean sled with a good color combination looks so much better to my eye. But to each his own – as long as you enjoy it, who cares? I have been meaning to paste some of the stickers I've accumulated under my hood, however.

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
I wouldn't hesitate to run logos if I got a discount or free parts in exchange; otherwise, I'd prefer to keep my sled clean.

I used to think this way, especially during my watersports career, when I had a lot of sponsors. Now I don't mind promoting by adding a sticker from a product I like. It's no sweat off my back and it helps promote the sport overall.

One thing I'll never do is spend $600 on a wrap. If you really want to look like a parking lot poser, put a $$$ wrap on a stock sled. Otherwise, use that cash for stuff that will actually help you ride, like shocks, or maybe save your life, like an avy bag.

A
Good God, step away for a couple days and find someone let out the Internet cry babies out of day care.
1. My apologies the photos are to large for you
2. Yes I do support many Snowmobile aftermarket companies.
3. I do receive some minor discounts from a few companies, mostly due to a repeating customer I’d imagine.
4. I do not feel obligated to discuss my sponsorship with anyone
5. Wrapped sleds are not for everyone. If you like yours to look like every other fellas go ahead and leave it how it show’d up. To each there own. I’m not looking for approval, just showing SW members who are interested the new 850 and what iv done so far.
So back to the complaining from you now I suppose?
As you were

Last edited:

b-litt

Premium Member
Aug 21, 2012
McCall, ID
m.youtube.com
I like this one: Yah, no thanks on putting someones "stickers" or their logos on my sled, wrapped or not . . .unless they pay me of course
Coming from a guy with a Polaris logo right next to his screen name and avatar. :face-icon-small-dis

L
Dec 9, 2018
This thread was exactly what I was looking for, a lime colored 850 with wrap.

I'm thinking of getting one, and are looking for a wrap to the lime 850. Looking good btw! Cheers from Norway.

Premium Features