• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bent tunnel

1200psi

Nov 26, 2007
logan ut
www.poweraddictionracing.com
Here are some pics of the tunnels that I build for the pro's. I have had several people that have bent there tunnels in the front back and so forth. I can close the front diamonds off to cover up your bend or so forth in the rear. These are also 1.25 " wider in the back with a usable foot rest and a much stronger sides than the factory ones. Check them out.

Brad

http://www.poweraddictionracing.com/product_info.php?products_id=98

Resize of IQ1100 005.jpg Resize of IQ1100 008.jpg Resize of IQ1100 009.jpg Resize of IQ1100 010.jpg

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
Here are some pics of the tunnels that I build for the pro's. I have had several people that have bent there tunnels in the front back and so forth. I can close the front diamonds off to cover up your bend or so forth in the rear. These are also 1.25 " wider in the back with a usable foot rest and a much stronger sides than the factory ones. Check them out.

Brad

I like that you have bigger holes in the boards than another manufacture for snow evacuation. you ever thing about making these with a tube board style with the full tunnel side brace as well?

Tunnel

How do I post pics from my iPhone???

The only thing I carry on my tunnel are my mountain addiction fuel cans and I carried those for two years on my 09. Myself and the guys I was riding with have no clue how this could have happened. We were riding all day in untracked pow that was at least 3 ft. deep. I don't remember hitting anything, I did jump everything in sight but who doesn't when it's fresh pow!?!? I rode my 09 Assault way harder than I've rode my 12 and never bent the tunnel on it. If any one wants to see the pics shoot me an email address cause like I said I can't figure out how to post pics from my phone.

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
I went with the VE Boondock Bumper Kit. I'd really hate to see what it would take to bend this bad boy.............

ve.jpg

VanAmburg Boondock Bumper Kit install

A

Aussie Niko

How do I post pics from my iPhone???

The only thing I carry on my tunnel are my mountain addiction fuel cans and I carried those for two years on my 09. Myself and the guys I was riding with have no clue how this could have happened. We were riding all day in untracked pow that was at least 3 ft. deep. I don't remember hitting anything, I did jump everything in sight but who doesn't when it's fresh pow!?!? I rode my 09 Assault way harder than I've rode my 12 and never bent the tunnel on it. If any one wants to see the pics shoot me an email address cause like I said I can't figure out how to post pics from my phone.

Transfer your pics from your I phone to Iphoto then re size them smaller,save and attach them to your post. Running a mac or PC?

X

xc6rider

Jan 12, 2009
Iowa
Id peel your weight warning stickers off the rear of your tunnel before your insurance guy sees them.

Two gallons of fuel and you would already be over the weight limit per Polaris.

T

TurboMatt

Mar 23, 2008

Brad

I really like the looks and functionality of this setup. Price is not terrible imho for what you are getting either.

S

Skeld

Mar 6, 2011
Bangor, Maine
Id peel your weight warning stickers off the rear of your tunnel before your insurance guy sees them.

Two gallons of fuel and you would already be over the weight limit per Polaris.

Just barely, though. 12.5 lbs or so. Does anyone think having 2 gallons up near the seat is asking for trouble on the tunnel issue?

R

rickRMK800

Jan 15, 2010
Wyoming
I went with Brads tunnel from power addictions he did a hell of a job on it and left some of the cutouts in so it covered everything nice and trust me I've abused it and it has held up awesome so far!

Last edited:
Premium Features