• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BCA Tracker2

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Does this exist, or has it been delayed for another year?

Tracker2.gif

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Does this exist, or has it been delayed for another year?

Tracker2.gif

Yes it is out ..talk to snowbigdeal on here...he will take care of you...
I just did some checking...Price / Prix: $359.95
A top of the line beacon - BCA Tracker 2 is the company's newest addition to avalanche beacons market. It retains the easy to use ability of the older Tracker DTS but it's faster and displays the search progress in real-time.

Unfortunately, the recent news from BCA is that the Tracker 2 won't be available until January 2009. Call to pre-order.

sorry..thought I saw it for sale the other day...

Last edited:
S
Nov 26, 2007
I'd rather wait than have a defective product. A beacon is the last thing I would want them to push through production without thoroughly testing it.

SnowBigDeal

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Dec 17, 2003
Mt. Pleasant, UT
www.snowbigdeal.com
I'd rather wait than have a defective product. A beacon is the last thing I would want them to push through production without thoroughly testing it.

I agree and I can tell you that BCA is spending the time to make sure it is right before releasing it. I've been to their shop several times and talked with the engineers who are working on it. They want to make sure it does what it is supposed to do. One thing about this beacon that I love is that the processing speed is super fast....faster than any beacon I've ever used.

Stay tuned for the release.....hopefully it is sooner than later.

S

snow_dogg

Mar 16, 2008
Original beacons

Is there anything wrong with their original beacons, ( I just bought one at the snow show this year)?

SnowBigDeal

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Dec 17, 2003
Mt. Pleasant, UT
www.snowbigdeal.com
Talked to BCA Last week. They're still hoping for end of January, but they're not sure. If it doesn't come out before the end of January, don't expect it until next year.

Last price = $339 or thereabouts

Premium Features