• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hoodoo

Colbymh

Lifetime Membership
Sep 1, 2018
Oregon
The riding was epic this weekend. Pow over the hood. Buried several times. The lake was amazing to carve. Best riding so far his year and this week will get only better.

Adam12

Lifetime Membership
Apr 16, 2014
Sisters, OR
The riding was epic this weekend. Pow over the hood. Buried several times. The lake was amazing to carve. Best riding so far his year and this week will get only better.

We rode Bach yesterday morning and it was really really good. Best day of the year for sure. Going back up tomorrow afternoon I think. Gonna be deep!

sidehillm8

Lifetime Membership
Oct 22, 2018
Same experience for us on sunday. Back up there next weekend. Finally we got our turn for the big snowfall, and it isn't cascade concrete haha.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Adam12

Lifetime Membership
Apr 16, 2014
Sisters, OR
Same experience for us on sunday. Back up there next weekend. Finally we got our turn for the big snowfall, and it isn't cascade concrete haha.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

So fluffy . . . reminds me of riding in N. Utah.

Colbymh

Lifetime Membership
Sep 1, 2018
Oregon
Sand mountain was awesome on Saturday, Sunday it was clouded over so I opted out of climbing blind. Lol

I’ll dl a go pro vid on youtube and share. Quality usually gets screwed on youtube but well see.

Its nice tho to actually get to practice carving and side hilling in good snow.

Premium Features