• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2018 "what if" sled

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Saw this sled on Facebook. Someone commented it was a European model, I personally don't know. What if you could buy it, would you?

D

Dabull

Nov 26, 2007
utah
Saw this sled on Facebook. Someone commented it was a European model, I personally don't know. What if you could buy it, would you?

If it came in a 162 Cat would have my money tomorrow ������

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
The Hardcore has been a Euro model for the past few years. They always have some slight differences from the US model. You always want what you can't have and I am sure those guys are posting pictures of the US Mountain Cat saying......why, oh why can't we have this.

Z
Oct 29, 2014
The Hardcore has been a Euro model for the past few years. They always have some slight differences from the US model. You always want what you can't have and I am sure those guys are posting pictures of the US Mountain Cat saying......why, oh why can't we have this.

No, we are not ;) the Hardcore version is awsome besides we will get the Mountain cat to but with the bigger cooler.

///zemrén

Chewy22

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2009
Montana
It would be pretty simple - use the exact letter styling and replace the 'hardcore' with 'mountain cat'. It's a new refreshing color combo and if it came with everything the MC offers it would be enough for me to snowcheck. It's just a personal choice, some will like it others won't. It doesn't hurt to have options and in this case it would be so easy for cat to add in the US. It's already in the production plans, just expand it a little. Nothing more to it.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city

Ain't that the truth! I like the all grey look

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
And for me I'd almost pay another grand to not have the grey color scheme. Just doesn't do it for me. To each their own.

D

Dabull

Nov 26, 2007
utah
This thread just proves my point. Arctic cat if you want to sale more snow checks give the consumer options. We are not all alike. ?

J

jim

Nov 26, 2007
Boise
I'm actually surprised that AC hasn't offered custom wrap kits/colors/combos just like the other industries do. It would still contain AC proprietary art but could be customized with a series of combinations and applied to the sled at the dealer. Heck, if you offered as few as 10 different combo options with different colors, graphics, etc. that would total over 3.6 million possibilities. Should be enough combos. Graphics printing nowadays is easy and cheap. Probably a lot of people out there who would pay extra for a kit like that.

03Firecatguy

Mar 12, 2011
Aberdeen SD
I'm actually surprised that AC hasn't offered custom wrap kits/colors/combos just like the other industries do. It would still contain AC proprietary art but could be customized with a series of combinations and applied to the sled at the dealer. Heck, if you offered as few as 10 different combo options with different colors, graphics, etc. that would total over 3.6 million possibilities. Should be enough combos. Graphics printing nowadays is easy and cheap. Probably a lot of people out there who would pay extra for a kit like that.

If you look in the Accessory Catalog you will find wraps.

Premium Features