• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Parting out my 04 Rev mod sled

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Hello everyone, I am parting out my 04 Rev Summit X Mod sled, this sled has had a few build threads on here including the most popular of the build and install of the Tmo rear skid, all will be for sale, including a Brand New, pretty much 0 miles 800HO engine that was just installed by the dealer a couple days ago that's the only run time on this engine. 07 Airbox

upgrading to a New sled so seeing what goes on this sled.

Has AI 37inch Chromoly front A arms dark gray hammer coat powdercoating that match the snow eliminator board inserts and XP rear bumper, 154 XP rear skid with Tmotion kit installed complete skid back to a 162x15x2 1/4 3.0 pitch track, 06 Summit X seat, 2012 freeride 3inch rise handlebars, heaters and grips, 7inch fly risers, New front bumper, bumper and sidepanels are painted 09 Summit X blue w/the factory 09 summit x sidepanel stickers, looks sharp, not on sled buy have smoke BR tech lightweight hood w/tru cool center vent no headlight cutouts, 19/45 chaincase gears,

Check out my signature and that's a good but not complete list of all the goodies on this sled, hit me up with some pm`s or emails to wildcard282@hotmail.com and will work out some deals.

Darren

Premium Features