• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Running Boards

rulonjj

Lifetime Membership
Apr 15, 2008
capitol town, WY
You obviously never take your feet out of the foot wells to know how your running boards and foot placement can leverage a sled ... Bring your smack to western Wyoming along with a change of diapers.

DPG

If you've ever seen one of Burandt's 2016 sleds up close you'd realize that the skinz boards he uses are both shorter, narrower and higher than the stock boards. Last I checked Burandt doesn't do things to his sleds that don't have some kind of advantage.

rulonjj

Lifetime Membership
Apr 15, 2008
capitol town, WY
Last edited:
D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
O boy let me run out and buy some shorty boards so I can ride like burandt ... Hmmm just what I want " your track will dig down further in the snow " :face-icon-small-ton

Do they come in a size 12 ?

DPG

Last edited:

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Go get on a pro and step to the back of the boards, u will look down in disbelief that u haven't made it to the end yet.

GS6

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
Wow, this guy wants me to come to him and doesn't even have current info.
Usually I bet ppl a grand I'll spank their azz on a wide sled, but you sir would have to pay me a grand to even think about it.
What a waste of time!

The more you talk the dumber you make yourself look, I'd shut up now before it's too late.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Wow, this guy wants me to come to him and doesn't even have current info.
Usually I bet ppl a grand I'll spank their azz on a wide sled, but you sir would have to pay me a grand to even think about it.
What a waste of time!

The more you talk the dumber you make yourself look, I'd shut up now before it's too late.

Gotta be careful which trolls you feed.
Tetonice is like old faithful with his spin regurgitate.

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Wyoboy has no issues riding the snot out of a sled. Only sledder I've ridden with or even seen out riding personally in the last decade that is at my level of riding. He did beat Entz in that back country riding comp in Crested Butte last spring on an ice sheet of a steep mountain in the trees from what I heard. If you think running board and body width makes no difference in technical terrain, than I have no clue where you are coming from. I know I'd never want to go to the hill climbs and compete. Looks so fun to take a couple laps over the entire day up a complete horse $hit rutted slope with moguls, ice, and dirt. I think most of us would rather spend that time riding in the trees with no one around and actually enjoy riding.

Premium Features