• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for 98 RMK700

P
Dec 2, 2007
Edmonton AB
Hey guys. Im looking for a 98 Rmk 700. Sled has to be mint, and as stock as possible, with as few miles as possible.. I know thats a stretch to any note for that year but this is the best place to start looking. Please give me a call or post on here if you have one or know anybody who has one.. Prefer in Alberta, north Sask, or north BC. 780-699-1504 (Nathan)

S

STACKS

Nov 30, 2007
1999 Rmk 700

Hey! I have a 1999 RMK 700 that i might be willing to part with. The only mods it has is PSI twin pipes, oil injection removed and left hand throttle (the real kind). I have all the spare parts ect the sled is in great condition. It has fox shocks on back end as well as a brand new 2" track, the sled hauls a##!!! with the current setup. Starts easy too!! I bought it off a good friend last year for my wifey but it has too much jamm for her. I will get up a pick ASAP!!!. I am in Red Deer Area AB. send me your e-mail for pics if you don't see any.

Premium Features