• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

yeah new here...

P
hello, my name is Aaron, I currently live in south west Alberta (cardston) originally from gilbert,Arizona.
I was introduced to snowmobiling when I was living in southern utah rode all over southern and northern utah a little in colorado and once did a week up in star valley wyoming. While living there I rode an old Kawasaki drifter 440 eventually upgraded to an 88 indy 500 (i think) then up to the ever fun polaris xlt600 triple, in the ever upward travel i went to an 97 rmk 700 then a 2002 rmk 800. then i moved and didnt have time to ride for almost six years... worst ever... 3 years ago purchased my first sled in canada a 2000 skidoo summit 600 and 1998 polaris rmk 600. finally after convincing my wife i needed a real sled i purchased a 2006 rmk 900 (trying to to the tim the tool man taylor laugh) i have had it out a few times but dont know almost any one and dont really know to many places to go (dont like going alone, too many bad things can happen) I grew up in my fathers automotive shop in southern utah where i literally started when i was in diapers to eventually holding a full time position even during the school year. i have since worked at FORD and a few other independently owned shops but now i just tinker in my garage as i own and run a pawn shop... anyways enough. i am glad to be here and excited to learn more... and mostly RIDE!!!

Premium Features