• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Beware of First place parts

clharris

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
mantorville mn
Phones don't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They haven't been answering their phones or emails for a few weeks,always have had good luck with them in the past

Last edited:

Bigrock33

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
They haven't been answering their phones or emails for a few weeks,always have had good luck with them in the past

Kind of a misleading title IMO. Probably should find out first before "beware". I have never had a problem with them and your title insinuates that there is something wrong with them - just don't think that is fair to put that title out there.

Kd2006

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2013
North Central Montana
I have been able to get ahold of them when I send an email through their website. Always a quick and prompt reply. And their Facebook page is always up to date

G
Nov 4, 2010
Both my brother and I placed separate orders with them on dec 2nd. They haven't shipped either of our orders and they just barely got back to my brothers emails. They have not responded to any of my several emails and phone calls. I trust that they will fill the order eventually but not getting back for a month is not acceptable to me.

G
Nov 4, 2010
They finally shipped my order out. They emailed me back on the 31st (so almost a month later) but it went to my junk mail. They have shipped everything now so hopefully everything arrives well.

P

polhiker

Nov 2, 2002
Chinook,montana
They finally shipped my order out. They emailed me back on the 31st (so almost a month later) but it went to my junk mail. They have shipped everything now so hopefully everything arrives well.

had awesome customer service with them,just sent back a coat that was to big they called me right away to confirm everything.great people

S
Jan 17, 2010
Lastplaceparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clharris
ZERO CAUSE FOR CONCERN.
These guys are VERY reputable!

I am one that respects and generally loves to read Christopher posts. I don't know if you get a cut or special discount from them but they are crap to deal with. I was very concerned ! Many problems there. I didn't list all either on my other post.

2Huskies

Lifetime Membership
Jul 19, 2009
Rigby, Idaho
It's the truth! They are wonderful to work with. I'm sure if you let them know what happened to you or if you're still having issues they will be more than happy to help you!

Flatlander78

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2009
Glasgow, MT
I also had an order around Christmas that took longer to ship and it also took awhile for them to answer my email inquiry. My order arrived the day I was leaving for a trip so in the nick of time. Being a small business as many of these companies are its understandable that there may be delays around Christmas due to increased sales and your employees wanting time off to be with their families. I have always had great service from First Place Parts and will continue to give them my business. People should stop and think about the circumstances before putting a company down for the rare occasion in which they didn't get your order out right away. As I said First Place Parts has always been good to me and they will continue to get my business.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I am one that respects and generally loves to read Christopher posts. I don't know if you get a cut or special discount from them but they are crap to deal with. I was very concerned ! Many problems there. I didn't list all either on my other post.
Before I started working here at SnoWest I was a customer of FirstPlaceParts. I first met them at the SnowShow in Salt Lake City.
I have ZERO business affiliation with them, just a customer like everyone else.

My experience has been nothing but good and I am sorry to hear you have had less than excellent service from them.

S
Jan 17, 2010
It's fine, I was joking about the Christopher getting a kickback theory. But it is what it is. I guess maybe they had bad month or so for them. It just sure made it a hassle just for a pair of boot to get returned etc. Thanks Ryan

T

TheHardWay

Jan 2, 2011
Hesperus, CO
I'll just go ahead and leave this here, ya know, just to stir the pot...
pavugy8e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E

elvi

Feb 20, 2008
In the MTNS
Has anybody had luck lately receiving shipments? I'm still waiting on an order from DEC 9 that showed would ship by the 20th. Several calls and emails but no response?

line8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
West of East
Has anybody had luck lately receiving shipments? I'm still waiting on an order from DEC 9 that showed would ship by the 20th. Several calls and emails but no response?

Not sure what you ordered but I was told goggles won't ship out till after the 31st because they are waiting to receive their shipments.

Premium Features