• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 pics ***post yours***

O
Oct 26, 2012
Orygun
www.bci.us
New member here, first post, just got our bad boys in cant wait to start the process of mod and riding this season, first snow is on the ground!

n5249c.jpg

2irt66t.jpg

brn2ride

Lifetime Membership
Sep 14, 2009
Saratoga Springs
Here is my pride and joy. Just sweetg on my Summit Fab front bumper now. :face-icon-small-hap

Dude nice sled! Love that wrap. Nice custom design. But my favorite part is the voodoo blue. What a sweet color.

Waiting on my Summit Fab front bumper as well.I hear they came out with one that has a sleek skid plate. Can't wait.

It will only look better dropping if a huge cornice!!!! Nice work on the wrap.

Last edited:

Stocker

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2004
Ankritz, AK
I don't think I've seen any pics yet of the white LE with orange panels. Am I the only one who ordered them? I'd post pics but the silly dealer ordered standard orange panels at snowcheck so I'm still waiting for the LE orange ones to arrive.

Could someone help a brotha out with some orange?

T
Jan 17, 2012
Montana
I don't think I've seen any pics yet of the white LE with orange panels. Am I the only one who ordered them? I'd post pics but the silly dealer ordered standard orange panels at snowcheck so I'm still waiting for the LE orange ones to arrive.

Could someone help a brotha out with some orange?

I good friend of mine got orange L/E. I will see if I can get some shots of it for you.

Premium Features