• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M8 w/Push RG turbo & 925 big bore!

S

snow-seeker

Nov 26, 2007
Olds Alberta
Push race turbo with dual injector throttle bodies, Twisted programming in control box, 925 speedwerx big bore with low comp RK Tech head. Chromoly control and rear suspension arms. Ti bolts in front and rear suspension, as well as inside and outside of the engine. BDX parts throughout, including steering post and bracing, BDX diamond lite drive, just to name a few. The sled runs 50/50 fuel and is premix. in tank 1-1 reg, with pressure gauge. Custom painted hood with real fire, used, but still looks awesome. Motor has less than 4hrs on it since full rebuild.

162 powerclaw track
polished tunnel
bdx clutching
925 big bore NEW
Push race gas turbo kit
Chromoly BDX suspension arms front and rear
eye pod gauge mount headlight black outs/vents
Ti bolts throughout
wraped exhaust
polished stainless steel exhaust
comes with headlights, oil injection pump, and full cover.
Also has pro comp boost gauge installed not seen in pictures.

Only ridden once for less than an hour this year to confirm tunning since I bought it. Just no place to ride this beast where I live and no time to travel.

asking 14K but open to offers or partial trade of RMK PRO 163 (stock, so I can ride it around here) M8 or M1100T or RZR 800. Would also look ad H-D touring, R1200GS, or Multistrada as trade as well.

Sled is in Northern BC. (Fort Nelson) Can help with delivery south as far as Grand Prairie or as far north as Watson Lake Maybe further if travel expenses are covered.

Better pictures can be taken if you are serious.

PM here if interested

IMG_0560.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

IMG_0558.jpg

Premium Features