• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 XM Black X

xpspenziv

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2009
hanging out in a tree well at the top.
post-83998-0-21589900-1331252131.jpg

Oh my... Oh my oh my!

Almost as sexy as a 2011 black and gray.

S

SilverGriz

Oct 22, 2004
Hayden, ID
Props to Doo for listening to their consumers. The black and yellow just wasn't cutting it for me. I do like the all black, but my current sled is all black. I'm looking forward to the black and orange.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
The murder look is it. Also have you guys checked out the way the new Doo spare fuel tank just clips into the tunnel. That is slick. I rarely haul fuel with my ETEC and even more rare is when I actually need it but that set up is so slick. This is one of the things I really like about my Ski Doo. The big stuff is great but the detail stuff is also good. Storage on the sled, hot goggle box(I know that sounds kinda lame but in wet Washington I burn through 2-3 pairs of goggles a day) and now it is so easy to bring fuel or a tunnel bag and also leave it off when it's not needed. I am going to figure out how to put our Cheetah ski/board racks on with that set up. Stoked for 2013!

O

on the fence

Dec 10, 2007
color

I can't believe you guys are all excited about 2 colors if I am going to dish out 15k maybe the great minds at BRP could figure out some other colors that we could pick from if I order a car I can pick from a multitude of colors?? screw you on price then give you 2 color to pick from?????

SCAM WOW

Y

Yamahog

Feb 13, 2011
Washington state
I can't believe you guys are all excited about 2 colors if I am going to dish out 15k maybe the great minds at BRP could figure out some other colors that we could pick from if I order a car I can pick from a multitude of colors?? screw you on price then give you 2 color to pick from?????

SCAM WOW

Who the hell is paying 15k?

Ace Freely

Lifetime Membership
Jul 6, 2002
Wenatchee, WA
I was a skeptic of the XM until I rode one, WOW!!! is what I said after the ride. I was convinced I was going to sno check a SP because of the Orange color...I simply did not like the yellow sled, and the shocks weren't enough to upgrade to the X. But after seeing the All Black X, I am changing directions...I Got's to have the Black X now!!!

Ace

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
Im sure there will be some other plastic colors available as accessories just like there has been for many years. If they were to offer a broader choice of colors and options that would only add to the price. Some dealers will swap out panels when new since they can always sell them.
All black is always a safe bet, then guys can accent with any color they want.

I

i'llDooit

Nov 27, 2007
Duvall washington
I am tempted to go snow check one. I've always stayed a year or 2 old so's that I never pay the mark up of the new sled. But after riding one and seeing the all black makes me start thumbin through hundies....... Anyone interested in a all black 2010 X with 2.5 camo and RB clutching?

C

CBX

Jan 21, 2008
Rode a 13 yellow/black xm today. It looks ok, but black is better.

It is official out of the brp reps mouth. Black is a for sure deal on the X. No word on the Sp though.

TS Drag Racer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Wa. st
Checked them out up at Seeley when they did the demo, sleds looked sweet. Like the all black even better.......:spy:

M
Nov 13, 2008
Dam pic

I need to quit looking at this pic!!!!!!! This sled rips! Doo did it again!!! Lighter would always be nice but the main thing is it rode/ felt light, lighter than my 11 Etec and was pulling 50mph track speed on fairly steep climbs!.... WOW for proto :)

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
As long as they offer black who cares about any other colors? Also, nice that they didn't put a white or yellow stripe on the seat. Not a fan of the bumble bee look.

Premium Features